The Twitter Thread.

Borat

Yo guys, only really started using it recently.

So, whats your twitter?

Mines @chinj001

ive never seen the point of me getting twitter , because who's sad enough to want to know what im doing :(

but im edging towards getting it :shifty:

@mattprice1996

Edited by matt.price

Twitter is easier than facebook, less harassment and you never get that issue of liking somebodies status, then 5mins later somebody had a conversation on that status and you have 100 notifications!!

It's a fact that most people will say they hate twitter untill they become addicted to it and love it. Plus you can always link it to your facebook so your updates are simultaneous. I have both, purely for getting in touch with riding mates.

I like the idea that Twitter doesn't appear to be full of idiots - I never go on facebook anymore simply becuase I have to read about the lives of the jobless, young single mothers.

Same shit everyday - discussing ethics of this mornings Jeremy Kyle, latest developments on when her kid has thrown up, shat itself or kept her awake all night, highlights of 'hez a fukin wanker' regarding the latest guy to f**k her and then f**k off and finally news feeds of the latest 'court threats' towards her ex-partner about a law which doesn't exist.