Mods, Power Trip?

sexymike

if some one were to use your account without you knowing then you got banned, is that right?

i dont think so, just some mods seem to take all this 'power' to the head.

a bit of common sence wouldnt go a miss around here, any else has any 'problems' like this?

This is a privately owned forum and all decisions on how it is run are ultimately made by the administrator. The Administrator's decision is final. Once the decision is made you are expected to comply with it. If you disagree with a decision take it up privately.

The rules are likely to change without warning, therefore it is reccomended that you read the rules on a regular basis.

:rolleyes:

If your stupid enough to give anyone your password or have some f**king stupid password like "onza" then its your fault, shut up take your ban and except it, its well annoying people keep using kyles account, just keep your password to yourself and it wont ever effect you eh!

If your stupid enough to give anyone your password or have some f**king stupid password like "onza" then its your fault, shut up take your ban and except it, its well annoying people keep using kyles account, just keep your password to yourself and it wont ever effect you eh!

cup of tea? i think you should calm down!

Dave right?

seriously though, if you don't want someone using your account, choose a password they won't guess and logout when you leave the forum

i accpet the admins decision is final ect ect, if something is out of my control, what more can i do?

i dare you all to guess my password,

a PM is just as easy as banning someone, that would be to easy though

it's stricter than most forums yes. but thats the way they want to run it,

and it works well enough doesn't it?

there's worse things in life than getting an internet account banned.

plus, how are they supposed to know who's on whose account. so many people use each others on here it's hard to keep track.

I'm sure these people have more interesting things to do than go on the forum in their spare time and ban users for nothing. Must admit there are some things the administrators were reluctant to do, like putting major crooks into the blacklisted group - and that i think is more important than banning people for using other members' accounts.

Yes, but Dave was banned and then he used someone else's account to get around that. It was basically like telling the mods to f**k off. It's not just like he signed into someone else's account for a joke or something.

i feel kinda good inside that i manged to f**k over some one elses profile as well:)

meh, i think you shud ditch being able to view the warn bar, cos people just moan. cos they have how ever much percent, its not the end of the world surley it cant mean that much to you? (not just specifically mike, i mean everyone)

Closed.

Edited by Davetrials

he stays logged in at the shop, were i worked.

i was bored so i posted some stuff up, thinking surely nobody can care that much, obviously they do.

well guess what dave, some people do ;) just take it like a man instead of having a lil hissy fit

he stays logged in at the shop, were i worked.

i was bored so i posted some stuff up, thinking surley nobody can car that much, obviosly they do.

Its not that we care that much at all, really. When they noticed, was like 'meh, maybe we should do something'.

I think at the end of the day, you signed in using someone else's account and posted knowing full well you was banned, and as Tomm said, its a bit like 'haha, f**k off' to people that run tf.

If your banned from driving, you don't get into someone else's car and drive that and get away with it simply because it isn't your car...

It's the best forum i've ever used becasue of the rules, and the fact that they are actually kept.

Shit when they go against you, but they are the rules. It was brought up in the SM section and everyone had a natter and decided what to do. I love you etc and you cause me sex wee's, but i'll be honest and say that i was up for banning the account. It's the way it's gotta be to keep the forum as good as it is. It's taken for granted until you go on another forum.

You gotta have rules (teef [obie trice]) baby

Reading up that thread in the SM chat, nobody was being personal, but it was just fair, so that in future if it happens to a proper gimp, then it's justified to do the same to them, which is in turn, keeping the forum shithot.

bongo

easy lesson to be learned here, Mike log out, dave don't get banned in the first place or don't use someone elses account and post something controversial.

It really annoys me when you don't really know who a post is from for example, when kyle posts.

it's stricter than most forums yes. but thats the way they want to run it,

and it works well enough doesn't it?

there's worse things in life than getting an internet account banned.

plus, how are they supposed to know who's on whose account. so many people use each others on here it's hard to keep track.

To be honest id rather have the forum more strict because it stops complete nobs creating stupid topics and ridiculas posts.

mike

To be honest id rather have the forum more strict because it stops complete nobs creating stupid topics and ridiculas posts.

mike

Well that is also why we have a validation system, to stop the knobs ever crawling out of their pre-members pit.