Zeitgeist

Smo™

You have to see these videos - they will change your perspective on a lot of things and quite honestly, scare you.

Part I - The Greatest Story Ever Told

Part II - All The World's A Stage

Part III - Don't Mind The Men Behind The Curtain

Before someone says 'this should be in the Best of the Internet' thread, don't - because you are wrong.

Quite interesting, although obviously not the first major film recently which pokes holes in the bible.

You've got to admit though, jesus was one hell of a marketing guy. Big business would snatch him up nowadays as either PR or marketing. He'd be on 6 figures easily, maybe even a company car.

at least it gives people faith

Faith in a higher power that doesn't exist, and ultimately causes them to consider them different to people of a different 'faith' so much so that they kill them, sometimes.

What is good about faith? Besides it allowed a well catchy tune to be created.

And for that matter, what the hell is faith? A willingness to believe in something that doesn't exist? If that's the case, faith = delusion. Which explains all the killings over religeon too. The people are deluded.

Edited by Extreme_biker0

wow, didn't bother watching the last one as i wasn't all that interested in it. But the others blew me away. I was unsure about the 911 one untill i saw the explosions lower down on the building than the place that it was falling. Truly good find there sir (Y)

the 3rd part. whats really worrying is that it seems so easy to happen...

To be honest the first one was ok, second one was boring but the 3rd one was quite worrying.... wortha watch. question is, short of relieveing the powerful from power, what can we do?

It's just another thing to believe in. The world is such a big place and so many things happen/happened that there are bound to be such coincidences.

edit:

watched 15 minutes of Part 3. That is utter bullshit, it's so stupid it made me angry! Somebody doesn't understand nothing about economy!! Stupid populists!!! If we didn't have banks those fools wouldn't even be able to get down to making such a rotten video...

Edited by Inur

It's just another thing to believe in. The world is such a big place and so many things happen/happened that there are bound to be such coincidences.

edit:

watched 15 minutes of Part 3. That is utter bullshit, it's so stupid it made me angry! Somebody doesn't understand nothing about economy!! Stupid populists!!! If we didn't have banks those fools wouldn't even be able to get down to making such a rotten video...

That video obviously went right over your head.

The first bit was mildly interesting, but a bit long and drawn out.

The other two bits were complete toss. A conspiracy theory? Involving the US? Pffft. Then another conspiracy theory, about the illuminati? What a load of bollocks. If you want to watch conspiracy theories, please do, there's loads about. This is nothing new at all.

edit:

are you trying to convince people you know more, with grammar like that?