Drink!

JaMmY

Magners may be over-priced, and you may think most people drink it to be cool, but I genuinely love it.

No marketing has got me drinking it, I tried a mates and have been hooked since.

Other than that, strong lager or Soco & Coke.

I'm with that, it's got such a nice taste to it, better than most other cider i've had. As for the whole marketing thing, you know things aren't good when you're trying to drink the 'in drinks'.

Apart from that: vodka and red bull, cobra beer, Tullamore Dew whiskey (add it to hot chocolate and you've got one nice drink), smirnoff, stella.

non alcoholic: Just water or tea usually

Used to be a big JD fan, but not a drinker anymore. Now im just a strawberry and kiwi with barley juice, apple and blackcurrent and plain old water. with a relentless/kick/redbull.

Also enjoying the Volvic Revive berry as well, tastes like bubble gum :D

pound a pint, always thought people made that fantasy up ?!?!?!

a few mates just back from ibiza were getting 6 kronenebergs for 2 euros but thats ibiza so isn't relevant , a quid is impressive though

I went to this random little pub in the west of scotland when I was on holiday pints went from 2.80 down to 25p and spirits were at 50p a nip was the cheapest pub pretty much anywhere we reckon

shame the owners a bit of an alcholic so it won't last long.

• 4 weeks later...

right when im just chilling out at home or whatever, its all water pretty much

my nights out are a different matter though:

get to the pub sink a couple of fosters, cane these until last orders, get a double vod n coke no ice. chill out waiting for my mate to close the pub so we can get to a club. get into the club, double vod n coke and a jager shot, every round is a dbl v and coke with jager chaser with the odd jagerbomb (drop a shot glass of jager into a tumbler, float the shot in redbull, then down) thrown in, stumble home to drink a couple shots of JD then pass out...

Edited by Ben Cox