Damon...

Mat Smith!

Right, ive sent money of to damon about 2 and a half weeks ago and he got the money next day (i sent cash recorded), i was buying a headset, bb and bb tool off him, i got his mobile number off ben travis and texted him asking if it had been send 1-2 days after he got my money, he said no because he works full time, fair enough.. about 4 days later i asked if he had sent it at the weekend and he said no, and that he'd send it on monday, so i asked him if it got sent on monday and he said yeah it had, that was about a week and a half ago now, nothings still here, tryed to pm him on here, text him and ring him, but his phone is off, sent him messages on msn, and he hasnt been online since he said he'd sent it, i dont have a tracking number to try track it down, my parents want to go to hull on the weekend to try get it sorted because ive been waiting long enough, because surely the post cant take this long seeing as ben travis sent me a hub from scotland and it got here the next day :S.

any help?

Matx

I believe this is Mr Watson we are discussing ?

If so. Im very confused. Really i am. When i delt with Damon. Firstly we spoke via msn and we agreed that i would send £130 or £140 cash or whatever it was on Tuesday and he would send the Cranks, BB And Bash guard on Tuesday.

So Tuesday morning at 9:30 i sent the cash of recorded delivery. I text him confirming i had done so.

I get a text around 12:30. Damon telling me he's sent the cranks, bb and bash guard.

All went great. I received the cranks, bb and bash guard Wednesday morning.

Damon received the cash Wednesday morning. I text him letting him know the parts had arrived.

He texts me telling me the money was there safely.

Damon was the best person i have ever done a deal with and thats why im so shocked.

Something doesn't sound right. Im sure he will be able to explain.

Hope it gets sorted matey.

Danny xx

Bet hes forgot... When My brother bought something off Him, He asked me Like week after Andy sent the money, What My address was Ahaha he even said to me he'd forgotton all about it, Im almost cirtain its not Deliberate.

MikeHayes.

Edited by Reinold

This isnt a dig at anyone..before i get hurled abuse..but this is in general to all the lazy sellers/buyers.

But whats so hard about just sending stuff when you say your going to.

Waiting for stuff is shit. No one likes waiting for stuff. Just send it, get it done and other over with.

Tut tut. But very true.

• 3 weeks later...

Still not here, aparently lost in the post and hes got new stuff from deng for me, doesnt come on msn doesnt reply to texts.

Supposed to be going to meet him to get it off him, hopefully was this weekend but obviously not, will be a month and a half by next weekend lol..

Matx

I asked for a tracking number and he said he didnt have one, he just sent it first class :S and hes got another one for me just incase it is lost or summet cos he got it off deng :S, i live like 40 mins away or something and i do have his adress, but he wont text back so i dunno if hes in or anything because id go to hull and get it or meet him in leeds or something :S, but he isnt texting back, or trying to get in contact with me, i rang him the other day and he didnt answer, and then he rang me back 2 seconds later and didnt say anything to me :S just put the phone down.

Not trying to get damon in shit here or anything cos ive ridden with him and hes fine, just dunno why its not here n stuff doesnt seem normal.

Matx

This isn't constructive, but why didn't you drive to Hull and collect the items in the first place? Surely that's the thing to do seeing as most of the people on here are dodgy sellers?

Because im 16.. lol, and i didnt think that it would take this long, ive had stuff posted from scotland and got here next day so i didnt think there would be a problem, and what do you mean that isnt constructive? i shouldnt HAVE to go to his house to get it cos i payed postage.

Mat

This isn't constructive, but why didn't you drive to Hull and collect the items in the first place? Surely that's the thing to do seeing as most of the people on here are dodgy sellers?

I live about 20 mins away from Tarty but I still order things and get them sent. It's alot eaiser then asking parents if they will take you. (I'm guessing he can't drive here)

Matt Rushton

Surely that's the thing to do seeing as most of the people on here are dodgy sellers?

Yea there is that kinda pattern immerging on here to be honest... i mean 80% of deals go fine but others... dont. I dont really trade much through here for that reason, its so much easyier buying off mates cash in hand for goods, not much can go wrong that way... always give yourself as many backups as possible, id drive up there... but i can drive you cant... and i wouldnt ask my dad to drive 1.2hours there and back and let him know someone tryed to f**k me over... because he wouldnt be a happy person and would be certain to express his opion to the seller

Obviously I don't know what's happened in this situation but I would just say that Royal mail seem to be REALLY slow the last couple of weeks, probably related to strikes or something? I'm still waiting for something that's been posted and so is somebody that I sent something to, and that's after like a week with 1st class. Their web site says if it's ten days then you can claim for a lost item.

Still not here, lost in the post? damon thinks that im making it up and im just trying to get more out of him, but whey, should i take a trip to hull to pick the new set up or should i get it posted again?

Matx

Then Damon should of sent it First Class recorded delivery. So that you would of had to have signed to have received the parcel and he could check with the royal mail if it has been signed for.

Danny.

Still not here, lost in the post? damon thinks that im making it up and im just trying to get more out of him, but whey, should i take a trip to hull to pick the new set up or should i get it posted again?

Like danny said, should have been sent at least recored delivery. Big items don't just get 'lost' in the post - maybe the address lable came off or something. But if he's offering to send another one off, take that, get him to post it again.