Post A Weird Fact About Yourself

Captain Scarlet

i can dislocate both my shoulders on demand, its not worth videoing thoguh cause they only pop out about 2 cm

i also have an obsession with turtles, i have 4 cumberland slider turtles which are much like terrpins, but not

also my sense of smell comes and goes at random

Edited by largie

I have a mole on the inside of my fourth two on my left foot. You can only see it if i twist the toe around.

I have an armspan of well over 2 metres (2 metres 11cm i think, from middle finger tip to middle finger tip) so i can just pick up most doors lengthways.

I have an unusually high pain threshold, was hit by a car broke the windowscreen, rolled over the bonnet and landed on the floor, but got straight up and the only injury was just a miniscule bruise on my left hand. Also been electricuted several times (mains plug socket strength), fallen off a house roof, hit in the head fulll force from point blank with a golf ball hit with a driver, did the krisboats bunnyhop gap bail (again no pain, slight scratch on my back).... none of which result in me being hurt.

I can bend my finger back quite far.

his niece

His great niece surely?

You do know your arm span is your height, yeah?

Nah, climbers have something called the 'ape index' which is your armspan divided by your height. Anything over 1 means you will be able to reach higher holds etc.

Only random fact I can think about myself, keeping on the body facts thing, is that I can't fully straighten and lock either my arms or legs. The joints ought to be able to bend slightly backwards when fully extended but mine simpy don't!

Dave

I thought the term 'niece' was only used for girls.

So it would be his nephew, or great nephew in this case. I might be wrong though :$

JK

not to be patronising, but i think thats the joke.....

anyways, on topic: half of my face is a scar and i can cause a tremour just measurable on the richter scale by slapping my penis on the floor.

J

my great uncle invented the raleigh chopper

what does that make me?

A liar? :lol:

I can't listen to headphones, they hurt my ears at any volume, I have to listen to big speakers.

I completely lack the ability to sidehop in any direction.

i cant bruise

i can burp so so loudly, on demand too

my two front teeth are dead cos i got hit in the face with a cricket bat

EDIT: "I sometimes fire a jet of sailva from the glands under my tounge when i pull it back."

i do that too JT

sick

Edited by ash-kennard

i can win an arm wrestle when in only using my little finger on my right arm lol (broke little finger years ago, now its stiff as f**k, and hard to bend with no feeling lol

on my right foot, i can make my toe next to my little one stick up... like _ _ _ -_ lol

the doctor said, suposidly i have something wrong with me, meaning, i can build muscle 3 times faster than a normal human, with less effort :Slol, summit like that anyways... but can also get fatter than a normal person 3 times faster... lol weird :S

i can win an arm wrestle when in only using my little finger on my right arm lol (broke little finger years ago, now its stiff as f**k, and hard to bend with no feeling lol

on my right foot, i can make my toe next to my little one stick up... like _ _ _ -_ lol

the doctor said, suposidly i have something wrong with me, meaning, i can build muscle 3 times faster than a normal human, with less effort :Slol, summit like that anyways... but can also get fatter than a normal person 3 times faster... lol weird :S

Work out more then, make the best of it!