London Ride 9th September

2sixstreet

Awesome ride. Good to put some faces to names, and catch up with the usual suspects. I think everyone was pushing their boundries.

My toes are KILLING me now - my pixie boots are too small and I wonder if they'll ever become flexible enough to stop hurting.

Another view of the hugge container to skip gap by Martin!

BEAST.

Vid soon maybe, just of that drop gap though...

Cool pics.

Uhh, who were you? :lol:Sorry.

I'm none of the people on the other side of the skip from the reverse angle. I wandered over there on Martins 3rd go I think. You couldnt keep him down! I was on a black and white control and was also chased along the footpath by 2 police earlier in the day :lol: Awesome ride.

and as for tom limburn, next time i see you, im going to make sweet love to you. Your far to good loking for my liking :P

Hahahaha gutted Joe! Tom held my Hand and i made him bleed my brake

Woop can see me in the background of 1 of em lmao

Edited by Simpson

WARNING: Graphic Content. Luke was getting his freak on with a statue. Also a couple of young lads we rode with for a bit and said i'd post a couple of pictures.

the one on the bottom left is me. cheerz camera dude! (Y) (thats my mate jim on the bottom rite)

check out the top left hand pic, that bloke had a mountain bike frame, but look what eez doin!

great ride by the way. i got loads to say, but it will take to long

Edited by dozydame

Nice pics. shame that there wasnt someone taking pics of each riding group (i forgot my camera and couldnt bring my bike because of the train cancellations earlier that day), as burly Martin had some awesome 4-hit combo lines as it was getting dark and we separated from spodey with his sore toe (Darren would have been in tears seeing spode in pain).