Phil Feeney - Edit 7 And More

will

hellooo Phil here, (for some reason i cant log in to my account) so will has let me post on his. (thanks will)

ok... 2 new videos... and a website!!

go to>>>>> www.philfeeney.com

on the motion page you'll find 'EDIT 7' and 'VAGABOND IDENT'

...chances are ill get slated for trying to be a bmxer, but if you want see something other than side hops take a look.

hope you enjoy

Criticism and commets welcome

cheers

Phil :turned:

Pure class, absolutely loved them both. The 'VAGABOND IDENT' one I guess is more for your media studies but that fence ride 180 was ace.

The creativity and limitlessness of this style of riding is in my opinion soooooo much more fun to watch and to do than the tap/gap/sidehop that trials seems to have become all about. I think we need more people pushing the boundaries and merging the riding genres.

Cool stuff Phil

Site's looking good, though the images make it a touch slow to load at first, but the general appearance/style of it all makes up for it

The stuff from London was even more nuts in reality, and the tyremarks at mini lloyds are still on the wall ;)

Edited by Monkey Boy

Arrggh no the video stops like a minute in :( I'll try downloading again dude! Website is the sex!

EDIT: SICK video dude:D Im blown away by your camera's quality, those colours are amazing!!! The riding was mind blowing as usual, but I loved the end bit of u skidding in, sitting down and falling back, that was just immense, loved it!! :D

Want more want more!!!

Edited by Jonny Jones

Im speech-less, what can you say about that?

That was awesome! I cant get over some of those lines, I think I have watched it like 5 times now, and I just think it gets better the more you watch it!

Was an awesoem end clip, just away a good video should end, someone falling of there seat in shock! lol

Johny!

Phil, great site. Nice to see people still making an effort with sites, and a nice job too ( oh and thanks for the link - I will return the favor once I get round to building our next site ). People need to download both these videos, the vagabond ident show's a creative inventiveness and a sense of humor which is not often seen in trials videos. And Edit 7 is the shit, really like the whole thing, so many lines I need to watch it again, which I'm going to do now.

Keep it up chap.

James

Edited by 26twenty

Damn, I've been waiting soooooo long for this, and I was not disapointed one bit! It looks like your style is really put together and things seam to be thought out even more than in the previous vids. Maddd props. I love phil, make more vids :D

I like the web site. Edit 7 was great too, I've watched it loads of times. There are some bits I prefer to others like the tailwhip things don't really work for me, but some of the stuff like the spinny line and the wall ride at the slope/rail place in Bristol were amazing.