I Am A Bike Whore

AdamR28

You sir, have far too much money!

Is that a Pro2 your running or ffw setup?

Looks V Nice! Pretty much what I'd be after if I were to win your raffle. ;)

I shall just have to hope and pray. :lol:

Will you be riding this or the Czar at the YMSA comps next year?

Yeah its a pro2 to who ever asked. Will make a loverly noise as the brakes are silent ( but poo :P ) im guessign thats why you went with a pro2 and not a king or freewheel as there louder?

Mr adam thats lush, the long version? need to have ago so can see what them frames are like. So whats the plan of attack on making it lighter,cut huge holes in it? run one wheel? lol

edit believe its a tms stem for who ever asked, think there parts to do with MBK there on tarts website.

Edited by basher

i'm assuming this is the 2007 frame? is it much different to the older ones?

Yeah, 07 version, it's got the bracing plate mirrored on the drive side, and I *think* the chainstays may be thicker (therefore stiffer) as the frame is 80g heavier than the last one I had.

Looks lovely, are you going back to 26" or just having more bikes for the fun of it?

I think I'll have 2 :$

Is that a Pro2 your running or ffw setup?

Will you be riding this or the Czar at the YMSA comps next year?

Pro2 with RS7s and Ti Bash (my old cranks from when I had my first KOT)... will probably ride both alternately or something!

Looking swish mr tart. What Stem is that your running? Never seen it before in my life LOL

Its a TMS stem: http://tartybikes.co.uk/product.php?id=10228, also comes in 20" sizes (I have one on my Czar too).

thats why you went with a pro2 and not a king or freewheel as there louder?

Mr adam thats lush, the long version? need to have ago so can see what them frames are like. So whats the plan of attack on making it lighter,cut huge holes in it? run one wheel? lol

I went for a Pro2 cos I wanted to use the Middleburns and we had no Kings in stock (and I rape axles on them cos of the disc).

Think I'll leave it alone to be honest... will bring it next time I go to B'burn (Y)

blimey you are a bike whore lol, love it, what are the rims btw?

They're Atomz rims, also available in Blue, Red and Black, same as Try-All at the rear and very similar up front. Thicker sidewalls I think :)

Cheers for the comments, hope to make some sort of 20/26 comparison vid in future...

Ads

well its a coincidence that there is a vid of you ridign 26 on the vid thread, and a few people have said you look much better on 26, also whats more of a coincidence is i actualy said you looked so awesome on your old kot???

anyway lush bike

well its a coincidence that there is a vid of you ridign 26 on the vid thread, and a few people have said you look much better on 26, also whats more of a coincidence is i actualy said you looked so awesome on your old kot???

anyway lush bike

i was gunna say, alot including me said you look better on 26, ditch the 20 lol, stick to stock

Haha... To be honest I had been thinking about it for a while, and then seeing some old vids on 26" made me want one even more... Also watched the Adam-KOTDisc2 video (here: http://tv.isg.si/site/filebrowser/thetart20 ) and that sealed it!

yea that is what i mean when i say nice style- i remember that vid a year back or so it was good then and still is now

Also watched the Adam-KOTDisc2 video (here: http://tv.isg.si/site/filebrowser/thetart20 ) and that sealed it!

Yeah, watching ones own old videos can sometimes be quite expensive.

Went through a few of my old vids recently, they made me want an Adamant again so I'm getting one next week with a load of Deng stuff :)

Bloody nice bike as well there. How's the brake? Does it slip?