Whats Everyone Doing Tonight?

Caleb

One of the main pumps that supplys water to most of the Fylde coast decided to not work. 2 days with no running water, wasnt fun.

You girl :P

Live I've said eslewhere, in Cheltenham (Gloucester and Tewkesbury too) we're old hand at that now, had no water for what must have been 2 weeks (just over I think). Had to go raid Conor Snow's bum in Hereford to get a shower!

Got to do 2 history essays. Only 300 words each but I seriously can't be arsed and it's pissing me off.

300 words is about 2/3 of a page on word! I'm currently doing a 3 page essay on 2nd order electrical systems and how to describe them using second-order differential equations. Look it up if you want, it's very interesting <_<

300 words is about 2/3 of a page on word! I'm currently doing a 3 page essay on 2nd order electrical systems and how to describe them using second-order differential equations. Look it up if you want, it's very interesting <_<

LOL, still haven't finished. :(

LOL, still haven't finished. :(

HA Me neither fishy. Still... got all night :D MIGHT miss lectures tomorrow.

Really don't know why I do this to myself, I literally sit here and just don't work whilst the time ticks away. I know if I jsut got on with it it'd be done in a fair amount of time and I won't be a zombie tomorrow. Buuuutttttttt I just carry on haha, ban may be in order for exam period I think :erm

I went to a crap party, got a bit too drunk and said an awful lot of stuff I will regret tomorrow to quite a few people. Oops.

Haha, I've done that so many times!

Play the ignorant card... "What? I said that? No way! Well if I did it was because I was hammered......... sorry."

• 1 month later...