Do You Believe Theres One True Love For You

basher

Yes I hope so, I have been married to my wife for nearly 24 years and we have had some great times together and have got 2 great kids and 3 lovely grandkids :mellow:

So i hope i find MY one true love SOON,,,, times running out :lol:

only kidding love her to bits.

Hahahahhaha! That made me laugh a lot!

Errr... I dont think so, there are to many people in the world.

wanted mine.. lost her

Tonight i've felt especially shit about hayley, spoke to her about 30 mins ago and was just like, ugghhh, i want her SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO badly, but then my negative side hits me in the f**king chin and says 'would it really be all that great', similar to 'everyone wants to be famous until they are' i guess.

UGH.

Tonight i've felt especially shit about hayley, spoke to her about 30 mins ago and was just like, ugghhh, i want her SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO badly, but then my negative side hits me in the f**king chin and says 'would it really be all that great', similar to 'everyone wants to be famous until they are' i guess.

UGH.

For gods sake man, ask her out or let it slide! And download my new mix to get over it. :P

For gods sake man, ask her out or let it slide! And download my new mix to get over it. :P

Believe me Mike, i've tried f**k loads of times, she just doesn't like me in that way.

f**ks sake.

PS, i'll get the mix if it's not on MU, if it is, i'm never listening to your music again. :P

UGH.

Who is this Hayley?!

I tought we had something special together :(

Anyway, seriously now

I know how bad it feels to have a strong desire for someone, but the other person doesn't feel the same

I'm going trough the exact same thing, the girl even told me she wanted a relationship, but in one day that all dissapeared and she went all slutty with other guys

Meh I shouldn't have started about it, now I feel all crappy again

What I was trying to say is that it really is one of the worst feelings there is

I don't belive in it either. I think there's dozens of people perfect for you in your own county.

If there was only one, 99.99% of people on the world would never fall in love. Becuase finding that one person would be never happen.

I don't belive in it either. I think there's dozens of people perfect for you in your own county.

If there was only one, 99.99% of people on the world would never fall in love. Becuase finding that one person would be never happen.

Why move to America then :P

Call me a sado but i think there is one true love for you and you will get to meet them through fate

fat pants ! dont give up you ginger wuss , ive been pestering the same girl for nearly 4 years now ^_^ i love her so much and i nkow one day we will be togeather either that or this heroin is realy working :giggle:

but seriously yes i beleive there is somoe for everyone i can normaly tell by how it feels wehn i kiss them if it feels right then there the one if it doesnt theres no point trying (N) .

where you the guys who went to america just to meet a girl whom you know from msn?

If so, how did it turn out when you met her?

Sorry if I'm mistaking you with someone else :P

It was weird for about 10 mins then we got on like we'd known each other for years. But yeah it's all good apart from me trying to move there and my issues.