Kiki-eet Fuk Video

Greetings

I LOVE this guys vids!

Good to see people trying new moves and putting them into their riding :)

Them 360 things are the next big thing!

edit: I did think all the throwing of the bike was uneeded! although it went well with the music and stuff :)

Edited by JoNnY__Mc

Who the fcuk is this guy! this dude is awesome. full on tech moves, flicks, links, and the odd big moves. the most fluid stock rider to date. ultra classy edited vid and very original. This is a reference trials vid which all other vids should follow..move over Damon Watson, theres a new boy in trials town.

Edited by Rusevelt

The riding was simply amazing, editing wasn't mind blowing but wasn't particularly bad, however, overall i thought it was really bad, for one simple reason. I hate people that throw their bikes like 8 year olds.

I'm not taking anything away from his riding, he's got some huge bollocks, but why throw your bike, it makes you look a penis.

The riding was simply amazing, editing wasn't mind blowing but wasn't particularly bad, however, overall i thought it was really bad, for one simple reason. I hate people that throw their bikes like 8 year olds.

I'm not taking anything away from his riding, he's got some huge bollocks, but why throw your bike, it makes you look a penis.

very much agree with the bike trowing bit.............. no need

OK, time for me :)

I love this video !!

Kiki eet fuk vid is very mysterious and very surprising. (Y) I very like street's videos with many tricks and spins :D

I can't wait for his new video.

..::KIKI's TELL ME THAT, HE THANKS EVERYONE FOR COMENTS !!::..

Cheers, Jacob :wub:

Edited by Mr_aorta

Who is this guy, and is he sponsored? is he regisitered on this forum? ps, his angry moments in this vid are pretty obvious. no relation to Akrigg by any chance?

http://www.trials.pl/index.php?act=viewDoc&docId=8 - Here you got info about him (change language to english-> on left under categories section). He is currently supported by our shop. He is not registered on a forum