Lets Finish Olis Mini Guys! We Owe It To Him

Prawny Baby

usually when you but a birth date and a fixed current date it's not a good sign that they're still with us. I like the look of the t-shirt and think it could be a good way of raising money for this project. I also think that possibly some window stickers would be a good idea, as Oli did love his cars.

You beat me to it! I literally just had the window stickers idea! lol I had another idea too, anyone remember the crazy idea for the t-f track day? Could be used as some sort of fund raiser or even just a cracking day out in Oli's honour? I'd be there with bells on, would love to see how the Rallye would fair against some of the other t-f cars.

Thanks for the feedback on the t-shirt guys, if we're all happy with the current design I'll see what I can get done in terms of making them. As for those of you suggesting car stickers, here are a couple of ideas:

ripolisticker1yq0.jpg

ripolisticker2bv8.jpg

No doubt I'll see some of you tomorrow.

The revised version:

ripolishirtuf2.jpg

RIP buddy.

Thats an awesome idea!

I never new oli but he sounds like a great person and a car perfectionist!, its a true tragedy what has happened, i just hope Friends and family are as ok as can be.

I will donate a small amount very soon, sending to prawn (nick) if I'm right,

R.I.P oli

Billy

Just did a transfer for half of what I was going to donate, Prawn. I'll send the other half come my next pay day. Should have a referance of "get it done-robin"

Like fred said, the 1st sticker designs nicer in my opinion, but it does look a lot like a new mini.

I am sorry to say that i cant contribute cash at the moment

but if its any use to you i have many parts which may be of some use to you nick? i have also worked with minis in the past and although i have no where near as much exsperiance as you nick i would always be happy to lend you a hand mate!

Just hit me with a Pm or email and ill get back to you

Out of intrest what do you need?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Will do Mowgli, Im currently waiting for Smo to get back to me with costs for having a load made :)

It was Olis birthday on the 8th, and a load of us went out for a meal at one of Olis favourite places in Salibury. It was a pretty hard evening, and its amazing how now, 7 weeks to the day, it's still effecting us all terribly. Its just not fair.

Why is everyone crashing this winter?

First Oli, then Robin in his golf, then Liam in the mini...... its all a little too spooky for me.

Will do Mowgli, Im currently waiting for Smo to get back to me with costs for having a load made :)

It was Olis birthday on the 8th, and a load of us went out for a meal at one of Olis favourite places in Salibury. It was a pretty hard evening, and its amazing how now, 7 weeks to the day, it's still effecting us all terribly. Its just not fair.

Why is everyone crashing this winter?

First Oli, then Robin in his golf, then Liam in the mini...... its all a little too spooky for me.

All i can say is that Me and Robin both had some one watching over us, some people wouldn't of walked away from crashes like that. just take it steady people. Its just a shame Oli was not so lucky.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, the Lewis family want to buy lots of T-shirts, when will they be ready??

Hi again everyone. I would like to thank you all for all your wonderful comments, tributes, kind words and generous support towards Oli and helping to get his Mini done.

Life is unbearable without him and Nick you have been wonderful, thank you from the bottom of my heart. Knowing you are always there really helps.

Sorry I have not posted before but it is difficult and some days like today it is so hard. Anyway, we will wear those t-shirts with pride, and we will keep his dream going and alive.

Many thanks to everyone again, you have no idea how comforting you have all been. Take care

Carol

Hi Carol,

I donated, I never met him and only replied to his posts on here a few times, but I just wanted to help. I can't imagine what your going through. Times are hard for me at the moment, but when I come on here and spot the Oli thread's, they calm me right down, because I don't have to look far for people having a much more awful time of it than me.

I'll be keeping an eye on the mini building precedings, I am so glad you decided to finish it off.

Take care.

Hi everyone, the Lewis family want to buy lots of T-shirts, when will they be ready??

Hi again everyone. I would like to thank you all for all your wonderful comments, tributes, kind words and generous support towards Oli and helping to get his Mini done.

Life is unbearable without him and Nick you have been wonderful, thank you from the bottom of my heart. Knowing you are always there really helps.

Sorry I have not posted before but it is difficult and some days like today it is so hard. Anyway, we will wear those t-shirts with pride, and we will keep his dream going and alive.

Many thanks to everyone again, you have no idea how comforting you have all been. Take care

Carol

Hey Carol - I'm sorry about the delay with the shirts. The first place I went to couldn't do it so I tried getting in contact with 'Lock-N-Load' above but I've been ignored. On top of that I've worked the past 12 days (with the exception of Sundays when everywhere is closed) so progress has been slow. However I do have an idea and expect to make some ground this coming Thursday.

Hey Carol - I'm sorry about the delay with the shirts. The first place I went to couldn't do it so I tried getting in contact with 'Lock-N-Load' above but I've been ignored. On top of that I've worked the past 12 days (with the exception of Sundays when everywhere is closed) so progress has been slow. However I do have an idea and expect to make some ground this coming Thursday.

there is a shop on fawcett road in southsea called brilens that do t shirts and things and are good with bulk buys, i can assist with student discount. ;). Let me know if you need me.

there is a shop on fawcett road in southsea called brilens that do t shirts and things and are good with bulk buys, i can assist with student discount. ;). Let me know if you need me.

Tell you what Luke - if you fancy PMing me your number we can arrange a day I'll pop over with the designs and we'll stop in, see what we can get done.

• 4 weeks later...