Lets Finish Olis Mini Guys! We Owe It To Him

Prawny Baby

Apologies if this is out of place but I rode with Oli loads of times during my year at Uni and I feel like I should do the best I can to help realise the dream of his Mini being finished. In light of this I designed a t-shirt based on his avatar which I would allow to be printed and sold to raise money for the Mini fund. Below is my design, let me know if you think it's a good idea.

ripolishirtwq7.jpg

Apologies if this is out of place but I rode with Oli loads of times during my year at Uni and I feel like I should do the best I can to help realise the dream of his Mini being finished. In light of this I designed a t-shirt based on his avatar which I would allow to be printed and sold to raise money for the Mini fund. Below is my design, let me know if you think it's a good idea.

ripolishirtwq7.jpg

Loving the T-shirt, I reckon if it had Oli's DOB -2007 in smaller font rather than RIP it would look better though.

It Danny that changed Olis have, a long while back.

Thanks so much for all the amazing help guys, those of you who have made donations, i really am so thankful that people are getting behind the cause, I PROMISE it will all be worth it.

I appologise for not replying to every single person who has donated so far.

I have been so busy, what with trying to sort out the account and funds, and going bak to work after a week off and having 2 stupidly busy days before christmas :(

Everything just seems really shit right now, but the support from you guys is just amazing!

As a rough idea, how many of you can we expect to see at the funeral on Friday? it would mean so much to see you all there, really, the more the better.

Smo- that T-shirt looks amazing, although as said I would change the RIP to a more date specific thing, like 08.01.87-09.12.07.

3 weeks until Olis Birthday :(

It Danny that changed Olis have, a long while back.

Thanks so much for all the amazing help guys, those of you who have made donations, i really am so thankful that people are getting behind the cause, I PROMISE it will all be worth it.

I appologise for not replying to every single person who has donated so far.

I have been so busy, what with trying to sort out the account and funds, and going bak to work after a week off and having 2 stupidly busy days before christmas :(

Everything just seems really shit right now, but the support from you guys is just amazing!

As a rough idea, how many of you can we expect to see at the funeral on Friday? it would mean so much to see you all there, really, the more the better.

Smo- that T-shirt looks amazing, although as said I would change the RIP to a more date specific thing, like 08.01.87-09.12.07.

3 weeks until Olis Birthday :(

Is there going to be a memorial ride? Like at DJs funeral?

usually when you but a birth date and a fixed current date it's not a good sign that they're still with us. I like the look of the t-shirt and think it could be a good way of raising money for this project. I also think that possibly some window stickers would be a good idea, as Oli did love his cars.

R.I.P. still needs to be on there really, or people might just think you're a fan of him (you may well be) band not know of his death?

Personaly I think the fact theres 2 dates on there not one makes it clear enough. I know I couldnt walk around with a shirt saying RIP on it. Its just wouldn't feel right. Not sure why, but it wouldnt. The ideas to celebrate his life, not be reminded of him being taken from us.

Edit, I think window stickers would be great, who is it that runs the company in big mans signature? I've already got some black lettering looked out from work to put on the golf. But the polo's going to be black, so cant really use it on that.

Edited by RobinJI