Lets Finish Olis Mini Guys! We Owe It To Him

Prawny Baby

Going to send you £15 via paypal Prawn (don't know your real name)

Id send it by bank transfer, but last time i did that it would take 5 days to clear!

This mini is going to look and be the tits when its done

EDIT: Nick, sent the money, will be from simon_trials101@hotmail.com :)

Edited by Si-man

Id send it by bank transfer, but last time i did that it would take 5 days to clear!

Mike means actually go into a branch (eg if prawns account is natwest, go to a natwest) with his bank details and pay the money straight in. Its instant.

Sure me and danny will work out a donation from TF once he comes online.

Ill donate, just after I get paid/student loaned :)

Same here, you'll definitely have some cash coming your way from me as soon as I can afford it, can't wait to see this project finished.

Good luck Nick, and everyone helping, I think what you're doing is such an awesome gesture of kindness, and I hope you can get the Mini finished exactly how he wanted.

Hat's off to you Nick for putting so much energy into coordinating this tribute (Y)

Just a question: What are the plans for the Mini after its completion? Has it all been thought through so that everything is appropriate and there are no misunderstandings later on. What will it be used for and who will own it? Will it be sold by the family for profit or made available in some way to others?

I didn't want this to sound disrespectful, just wanting to make sure that everything was clear to all parties involved before you and others crack on with this considerable undertaking so that it will truely be a fitting tribute long term.

All the best with this and well done to everyone who is assisting with their time and money,

Steve

Steve, this was written on theminiforum.co.uk earlier on

Of course you can, We hope to finish the mini in time for riviera run next year, on which it will be driven by either myself, Or hopefully one of Olis parents. I hope to get the car magazine featured, as I believe it will be a truly special mini, worthy of national fame. I intend to make sure it is taken to all the shows, and spread the word of Olis life, and all the great things he did. Outside of the show season, Olis dad is VERY passionate about minis, he and oli did not spend much time together when Oli was young, and the car was always meant to be a way of bringing them together.

Olis dad Peter has funded much of the project so far, and we have spoken about how he very much looks forward to getting the car on track and using it how it was always meant to be used.

I can asure you that between myself, and Olis mother and father, the mini will get regular use, and I will make sure that it iis annually taken on the events that Oli loved so much. Outside the show season I will ensure it is cared for and used regularly to ensure it stays in perfect condition.

I will treat Olis mini with the same care and respect as I show my own.

Right now, I just want to finish Olis project, and complete the dream he has been chasing for so many years.

He also has s younger brother who could well stand to inherrit the car in years to come.

This mini will be used, and used properly. I will make sure of that.

I just want to do right my one of the best friends I ever had

Last working day of the month the money I was going to buy oli's golf's engine with will be on its way to you nick. Probably with some extra too.

I'm spreading the word about oli's golf spares too, so hopefully I'll get some bits and peices sold for you.

Dunno how to make this noticed, so maybe put it up somewhere in your post Prawn, but I'm happy to give away 2 pairs of Echo brake pads for 10 pounds each. If anybody wants them, please pay the money into Prawns account, let me know your address and I'll post them off.

edit: pads are new of course

I'll match that.

If anyone wants pads, PM me. And send money to Prawney.

No internet transfer? :(

Just gimme last 8 digits of the big card number and sort code and i can wire you the monies directly. PM if you don't want them details being on the net (but all people will be able to do is put money into your account :lol:)

No can do mate, it's not my account and they are paranoid (You know what older generations are like, they think if you post your name online you'll get hunted down)...