Happy New Year

tank_rider

2007 was a pretty shit year for me to be honest. Can't wait to see the back of it.

My uncle killed himself.

My Mum had an affair and left and is now seeing the other bloke.

I failed my AS Levels.

But I also got a mint job, I have £800 nearly to my name, I finished my Echo, and I started at college which is really good so far.

Gonna sound like Simon here, but it's only a different date, a new year means nothing really.

That's of course unless you do something as a new year resolution, but really, why wouldn't you just stop eating chocolate when you felt like it and not waited to the 'new' year.

What do you mean, its a new year, a fresh start, a clean page, a slate wiped, a new dawn etc etc. Happy new year all.. hopefully this year I will leave the comfort zone of tenby.

Gonna sound like Simon here, but it's only a different date, a new year means nothing really.

That's of course unless you do something as a new year resolution, but really, why wouldn't you just stop eating chocolate when you felt like it and not waited to the 'new' year.

Oi. Piss orf. :$

To be honest, i would of said the same thing last year.

Don't know, i just look differently upon the new year now. Celebrate the year before, and embrace the next. I've never really had the friend base to do it, but now i do, and i'll be surrounded by my friends for the new year celebrations, just means something, that i have actually achieved something this year, and hopefully achieve more in the new year.

About to get ready then round a mates for some drinks, have a good one people, hopefully mine isn't as bad as i'm expecting it to be.

Hey, 2007 sucked for me too but 2008 is gonna be better, cheer up lads and have a happy new year. Oh and keep trials riding cos I've had a break for like 3 months now and I already miss my formerly chiseled body ^_^ , make it your new year's resolution.