Whats More Manly?

Token

Guinness vs Cider  

167 members have voted

1. 1. Whats more manly?

• Guinness
    • Cider

On the other hand, down in the sticks of the West Country where I'm from - you can buy a pint of cider from a barrel which in some pubs will still have apples floating in it. Some of them roll in at between 8 - 10%

Cori Tap, anyone? Exhibition Cider, 11-14%, only allowed to sell it in halves. THAT'S where it's at

If I didn't know any better, I'd say that the barrel was whittled from the apple tree itself for extra hench drinkage

Only women Ive ever seen enjoying a Guinness have been about as butch as their female "life partner" who also enjoyed nothing more than going out brawling with the lads. Alternatively, I know quite a few women who's idea of the perfect girls night out is a few glasses of cider with just enough time between drinks to go to the toilets and reapply their make-up.

This in its self is enough to make Guinness the obvious winner.

Mike.

Cori Tap, anyone? Exhibition Cider, 11-14%, only allowed to sell it in halves. THAT'S where it's at

Haha I love that place Luke. Few of them and you'll know about it eh! :lol: It's only like £2 as well isn't it?

Come June we'll have to bring back last Summer where me, Dan and Rowan would ride in the afternoon then chip off to the Apple and sit outside having a few Jars :)

Guiness is clearly more manly, its a stout and there only for real men who live in the pub with beards and laugh too loudly when other people are trying to enjoy their meals.....

That was quite a painfull thing to say from a man who LOVES CIDER.... none of this pear cider shite.... non of this magners.... ohhhhh a bit of ice in that please because its summer and oh its so refreshing nonsence, like propper cider, especially when im surfing, cloudy cider ahoy the propper brewed stuff loverly.... im a strongbow an vodka drinker on nights out though..... and anyone who mentions clubs is out there mind... clubbing is not manly.... lets face it, dance floors, expensive drinks? Manly is down the pubs with you mates watching the rugby and then getting in a brutal fight afterwards, so guiness comes to the checkard flag first everytime :)

To be honest I gotta say both cider and guiness are lame in comparison to a decent dry mead, dry meads are like a combo of ale and whisky and taste truly awsome. Drank the last of my collection over christmas, was stuff called thors hammer is bloody strong.

Deffinately much more manly considering the vikings drank it I think.

Edited by ZeroMatt

Love guiness. Also love cider from the local, as they make it themselves and its strong as f**k.

My nans 75, and drinks a can of guiness every night and has done for about 30 years. Shes tough as old boots though so lol.

What does my head in is all these people that think they are manly, and they drink f**king blue WKD hahaha. puffs