Glasseye Videos

1a2bcio8

I may just have to buy GET1 when i get paid, the 2nd trailer is super enticing.

Do it! There are two riders called both Tim on it who blew me absolutely over the hills and far away... plus more good stuff.

Anyway that is a most enjoyable collection and when is the next Ben Rowlands 24" video due?

Do it! There are two riders called both Tim on it who blew me absolutely over the hills and far away... plus more good stuff.

Anyway that is a most enjoyable collection and when is the next Ben Rowlands 24" video due?

Well, I'm hoping my inspired should be here today, so when the weather clears up I should get filming, so I reckon about 2-3 months time :)

I'm really looking forward to the next film as I've got a tune I'm really inspired by at the moment.

Thanks for the effort!

Anyone know where the place in the video is with LOOOOOOADS of pallets is? Only place to ride pallets i know of is round the back of my local homebase and the old chaps in there are starting to get a bit eggy telling us to f**k off...