All Bike Trials Brands (seriously)

aaron chase

Mrazek never made a trials frame. They made some frames that people used for trials years ago...but not specifically for trials. I did have them make a couple prototype mod frames for me eight or nine years ago...but nothing came of the effort.

Did I used to have an OTM (Observed Trials Magazine for people who haven't been riding since the stone age) that had a picture of Mike Steidley riding one in a river in Japan...? For some reason I think I may have!

Mzarek frame

Dave

Did I used to have an OTM (Observed Trials Magazine for people who haven't been riding since the stone age) that had a picture of Mike Steidley riding one in a river in Japan...? For some reason I think I may have!

Mzarek frame

Dave

You saw another bike stickered with Mrazek stickers. The bike pictured on Biketrials.com was one of the protos I had built (from a rider in Czech, and posted a couple years after it was built). The review was placed by someone who had never ridden one (like that is a shock).

Jeep made one, it was a piece of crap lol.

Ah....good reminder! Actually Jeep never made one, they sponsored US National Champ of the early/mid 90s Mark Brooks. They were actually made by Ross. Ross made an aluminum and cromo mod bike....sold quite a few actually. Not too many stock bikes made/sold though.

• 3 weeks later...
Black Mountain made a trials frame which used to be dirt cheap. Silver, square tubes. Bit of a Pace copy.

Dave you're not talking about Will Cogger are you?

Those frames where immense, so light too.

Trek didn't make a trials bike did they? surely it was a street/jump frame used as a trials frame by some American dude.