Danny Kearns...coming Soon

Danny Kearns

i know alot of people have black and white slo mo mod clips with that music, but, it works

Really? Trials riders really, really need to watch some actual decent videos of any other sport, e.g. BMX, skating, or pretty much anything.

Have some constructive criticism ;)

Danny's riding isn't really anything particularly new. It's familiar moves at familiar spots, just with someone else doing them. Using the same, tired old format for any 'teaser' video doesn't really help raise the bar at all, and doesn't make me want to watch the full video. Showing him standing over the rail having just fallen onto it, then cutting to him rolling around on the floor made me just think "Become a footballer". Going from being OK to "Oh, the agony", and then actually editing yourself rolling around on the floor into a 'teaser' video is stupid. I want to be hyped up to watch a video (the point of a teaser, it 'teases' you), not to just see some generic moves edited in a generic way. If you've got a nice style, then make a point of showing it. Add some clips into it that actually show that. If you can do big moves, then actually show some of them. If you have a teaser made up of 50% waiting around 20% stacking/aftermath, 20% actual riding and 10% random fades, it's not really got the right ratio to it.

dude why do you keep hyping yourself up so much i don't understand just make the full video....

How is this a bad comment? Danny IS hyping himself up by doing this teaser, why doesn't he just put the full video out? From everyone's reactions, it's not really making people shit themselves with excitement waiting for it, and unless you've got a properly earth-shattering video it's not going to. Back in the day when Trialskings videos were the shit, they didn't f**k about with 30 second fade-in-fade-out clips, they just rode, filmed, edited and put out videos. That's all Ben seems to be saying. Everyone else (especially Danny's reply) seems to have way over-reacted to what he said.

If people stop lying and actually tell this guy that his vid is a joke then he might actually get off his arse and get better at riding or try harder when filming and editing, rather than just ass kissing him tellling him its great - you are not doing him any favours, after all he is a good rider and should just sort out making a decent film or progressing his riding to get attention rather than trying to get attention by making crap over hyped vids and watching people argue over him.

BTW DOG + Lobster suit = piss funny

to be fair it seems alot of people are being COMPLETLY out of order

i know alot of people have black and white slo mo mod clips with that music, but, it works, and its his choice, you should respect that

hes aloud to make a teaser vid, nothing wrong with it, dunt mean he thinks hes better then he is, it means exactly what he did, hes making a teaser vid, as EVERYONE is aloud to do

i liked it to be honest, i liked that rail shot of it decking you :P hahahahahaha

minter, some un-needed comments but ah well, your ridin has improved alot.

If people stop lying and actually tell this guy that his vid is a joke then he might actually get off his arse and get better at riding or try harder when filming and editing, rather than just ass kissing him tellling him its great - you are not doing him any favours, after all he is a good rider and should just sort out making a decent film or progressing his riding to get attention rather than trying to get attention by making crap over hyped vids and watching people argue over him.

BTW DOG + Lobster suit = piss funny

What the hell? have you just contradicted yourself or am i not reading it right?

Matx

Edited by Mat Smith!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what he said

and to be honest no one gives a shit if your bringing out a video

so theres no need to "tease" us with a few wank riding clips

just relese the full video, and redeem your self, uve obviosly improved interms of riding, but u still think ur better than u actually are.

Oi, shut it Peg leg. After all. If the clips were "wank"...then why when my riding was worse a few months back did you sponsor me ?;)

Danny.

Oi, shut it Peg leg. After all. If the clips were "wank"...then why when my riding was worse a few months back did you sponsor me ?;)

Danny.

Dont quote me on it, but i think it was sexymike that decided to sponsor you, not dave and the other lad.

the vid was crap, it didnt tease, it didnt really show me anything to expect from a video. well apart from danny rolling around, a few sidehops and lots of slow mo. over used music, poorly edited.

the bad comments he's received maybe be harsh to an extent but kinda justified. mouthy and self hyped.

not saying your a bad rider, your better than me thats for sure. but then i dont shout it like ive got a great big freaking neon sign over my head saying "look at me".

if the full video if good, then fair shouts, but kill the teasers.

btw luke, that lobster killed me and i loved the captain picard pic, actually made me laugh.

bahaha i swear you didnt do anything in leeds? just lined up to them? meh...

lookin good dan :P

when i get me new bike which shall be a mod, il be up there caining you at side ;)

i dent do owt at leeds for a few reasons lol no sleep, gerring kicked outa hotel at 2 and i only went for crack anyway.

f**kinell can't believe 4 pages just cos of my comment :lol: its well made me chuckle these replys

am actually looking forward to watching this video when it comes out ..

Edited by ben lazenby