Some Real Retro Machines :d

Jolfa

I say retro, this is as up to date as I know pretty much... Just found a couple of CD's with all my old stuff on, got 100's of old video's aswell :D

gallery_5710_7_126572.jpg

gallery_5710_7_98017.jpg

gallery_5710_7_51151.jpg

gallery_5710_7_53162.jpg

gallery_5710_7_26827.jpg

gallery_5710_7_39188.jpg

gallery_5710_7_17822.jpg

gallery_5710_7_11659.jpg

gallery_5710_7_86763.jpg

gallery_5710_7_59365.jpg

gallery_5710_7_20654.jpg

Then of course, my old bikes :D never got a pic of my first bike before it was stolen :

gallery_5710_7_81175.jpg

And my Giant before I sprayed it black

gallery_5710_7_93422.jpg

gallery_5710_7_115863.jpg

Enjoy! :D

Edited by Jolfa

im sorry, retro??!?!?

at least your first trials bikes were trials bikes. back when i started and indeed what i think most people would consider retro, there werent any such thing as trials bikes, except for the odd monty here an there. my first "3 trials bikes" were all xc bikes with small frames, rigid forks or forks packed with mop handles tostop them goin bouncy bouncy.

but that was about 14yrs ago.

stil.. my rant is over, nice bikes... that pashley is sweet!!

Edited by streetjibs

at least your first trials bikes were trials bikes.

I never said they were our firsts, I said they were from '02 when I quit, pipe down :)

what is that last one ?

Saracen X-Tort, a reeeeeal heap of shit, about as long as a train, with the lowest bottom bracket ever >_<

That blue/white giant what model was that? I know there was the hawes edition and the trials team black one.

It was a yellow one resprayed, the same one thats also white/blue and red in the other pic :)

Sweet! My mate has a xtort like that he hates it lol ...And another mate has one of those planet x frames in his garage

I hated the X-Tort, so did my mate I sold it to, truly awful frames! And it's not a Planet X, it's one of those cheapy £70 Barracuda's with Planet X stickers :lol:

It was a yellow one resprayed, the same one thats also white/blue and red in the other pic :)

I hated the X-Tort, so did my mate I sold it to, truly awful frames! And it's not a Planet X, it's one of those cheapy £70 Barracuda's with Planet X stickers :lol:

Wernt the origanal frames called peashooters ? then barracuda copied it

It's not that one is it? Red X517 on a Hope ti/bulb, he sold it, gutted :

narr not that 1, those anodised mavic rims are freaking old skool and they should definately make them again maybe double the width too....

the guy i know still rides a cracked british racing green zero with snowflake lacing on 521 rim i think.

steve

Wernt the origanal frames called peashooters ? then barracuda copied it

They were just cheaply made frames that loads of companies put their names on... Pretty decent though, he only killed it last year when he ripped the steerer tube off, jumping :P

They were just cheaply made frames that loads of companies put their names on... Pretty decent though, he only killed it last year when he ripped the steerer tube off, jumping :P

Lol..there is a jump and trials version off that frame aswelll (Y)

Do i know you mate?

From long eaton massive. gawd does it look different now.

Got any morephotos?

Maybe, who are you? :P

I am from Long Eaton

And yes, I have 100's - mostly riding photo's

:D

Been wondering what would happen if you gave a rider who's used to one of these oldschool machines a modern stock bike like a GU or Vinco. Would they say it's impossible to ride or would they find it better and easier?

I had a go on a mates brand spanking new Koxx when they started getting the geometry right, was the easiest thing in the world to ride, easier to have it on one wheel than two!

I remember them all but the one that caught my eye was the last one, the old saracen. There was a mulit coloured one on mbuk a few times. I used to think thats was really cool looking at the time lol

The red/white/blue M.A.D one? I used to love that bike... Until I got my red one (N)