What Was Your "first Time" Like

Davetrials

I was 14 with my gf at the time we had been going out 6months and she had a powercut...well enought said, im sure you know the rest.

The life support machine turned off?! You sick, sick man :mellow:

My wang was all ready to go,until it got near the glory hole, and then I couldn't get a boner for like half an hour...was a right b*****d

+

went at it for about an hour and I didnt even come! was too busy thinking woooohoooooo!!!!

That pretty much sums up my first time :lol: disaster >_<

Edited by Jolfa

I'm in the process of waiting. The stage of trying to pull has yet to occur. Nice girls do not exist round here. They probably do, but are too scared to venture outdoors because of the gangs of chavvy twats everywhere.

Meh, pub on Friday, everyone knows that a pub in the countryside is the best place to pull. (Y)

EDIT: Sounds like I have never tried, well I havn't, you need an oppourtunity to try to pull, but round here, there are no parties, no clubs, only countryside, food type pubs.

Hummm i don't know you know... countryside, i thought it would be a case of rolling around in some hay bails with the farmers daughter? haha!

I'm in the process of waiting. The stage of trying to pull has yet to occur. Nice girls do not exist round here. They probably do, but are too scared to venture outdoors because of the gangs of chavvy twats everywhere.

Meh, pub on Friday, everyone knows that a pub in the countryside is the best place to pull. (Y)

EDIT: Sounds like I have never tried, well I havn't, you need an oppourtunity to try to pull, but round here, there are no parties, no clubs, only countryside, food type pubs.

Well, you're near some field...just flag down a passing car and say someones been hurt...

See you on Crimewatch! :D

And don't tell girls your nickname is Donkey/Muel...You'll only let them down :P

haha thinking about it, I remember looking at my watch thinking right... GOT TO LAST at least 20 mins! as mentioned earlier I never came in the end but ive remembered some amusing things which happened, Firstly her phone rang about 5 times in a row - shes like Ive got to answer it might be important (bit of a drama queen or what?) so shes on top, on the phone like "seriously... ill call you back" which i found amusing. then my f**kin dog started barking for some reason and scared he was going to wake everyone up I had to go let him out in the garden, got back to the bedroom and she'd put her top back on, sadly the moment had passed :(LOL!!!

man just turn gay or turn to the grim world of beastiality :lol:

How about, no!

Hummm i don't know you know... countryside, i thought it would be a case of rolling around in some hay bails with the farmers daughter? haha!

I wish, all the farmers daughters I know are either too old, taken or out of my league.

Then getting shot by the farmer when he finds out.

Doesn't happen much, I've only seen a farmer wave his gun at me once, I was XCing my way through his field at the time.

or a field full of sheep! :P joke (Y)

It was a field full of sheep.

And don't tell girls your nickname is Donkey/Muel...You'll only let them down :P

Too late, the only people I know that call me Samuel are from college, and they are starting to call me Muel with an increasing regularity.

I don't think any of the local birds know my real name is Samuel, one was really shocked when I told her a while back. :ermm:

I have a funny feeling that I am going to be TFs next Simon, (I think it was Simon), didn't get close until uni?

Well, definately not until I leave this place. The smell of manure kind of dampens the spirit somewhat.

Edited by El Muelio

Doesn't happen much, I've only seen a farmer wave his gun at me once, I was XCing my way through his field at the time.

TBF riding through his field and shagging his daughter are slightly different.

Edited by G4vyn