What Was Your "first Time" Like

Davetrials

My wang was all ready to go,until it got near the glory hole, and then I couldn't get a boner for like half an hour...was a right b*****d,did it in the end and all went well (Y).

You're a sexual guy lol.

edit: or you could of meant first time tugging,the time when you think you've broke it. In which case no it went smooth as a whistle.

Edited by zoo

went at it for about an hour and I didnt even come! was too busy thinking woooohoooooo!!!! she didnt know she was the first either, heh!

More or less the same. Was enjoying it so much I made no man juice. The old condom never helps, I hate them.

EDIT: What an odd topic.

Edited by Trials Punk

lol very drunken night after my mates 18th and fancy dressed first time my gf was stayin over n mum said rick u can stay down stairs...... like hell i was with my ex dressed like a school girl lol we got in around half 2 ish and i didnt leave the room till 6.30 to sneak back down stairs lol, was ok but drunk as hell so i didnt make that count so when mum n bro went shopping we was back at it lol

Best night ever. It was right, with someone i really loved, and it was well worth waiting for (Y)

If it ain't happened yet, don't think it has to happen before you get to x age. For me, i'm glad i waited until it was with someone special.