What Was Your "first Time" Like

Davetrials

Just Roll with it baby..... I can't describe it, rambunctuously hard and throbbing, pierres large erection, terrible and slippery like god, tearing me open with every furious thrust.....

I'm so yellow. I waNT THIS

EDIT: LOL!!!! Who edited my post?!

Edited by weirdoku

this isnt my one, but one that both me and sam shared in the knowledge of that happened at my house party on friday night, squaddie mate comes down, theres 1 virgin girl, chubby no the best looking but she was all that was left at the end of the night,

anyways, she lost her virigity to a small half chinese squaddie who pulled out and cummed all over her, then went to sleep.

i just find that hilarious

this isnt my one, but one that both me and sam shared in the knowledge of that happened at my house party on friday night, squaddie mate comes down, theres 1 virgin girl, chubby no the best looking but she was all that was left at the end of the night,

anyways, she lost her virigity to a small half chinese squaddie who pulled out and cummed all over her, then went to sleep.

i just find that hilarious

Omggg, I just laughed so hard I got told to shut up by everyone in the room. That's made my day.

Back onto ripping banjo string, I ripped mine when whilst shagging this girl I was seeing, I saw a bit of blood and thought it was her bleeding, then got a real bad stinging/achey pain, pulled out and realised we were both covered in blood.

Bum fun whilst sexing = (Y)

This statement contains both a fact and a handy "how to" diagram, I like it. Also, werd.

Carrying on from banjos, a friend of mine went all the way through sixth form without getting laid, he got close once but in the foreplay the girl managed to scratch his manhood and damage his 'string really badly with her nails during some hand action meaning he couldn't carry on... (Yes, i've no idea how she did it either, small girth?) It wasn't until after sixth form he got a nice virgin gf, they decided to wait until a special time to lose it together and thus booked a Valentines trip to Paris. Said friend asked me for some top tips on breaking in before he went, I told him to force really hard to kick the door in... Got a text on the morning of feb 15th saying "Harper you twat, I ripped my banjo on the first thrust! Blood everywhere and had to stop. Thanks mate." :lol:

haahaha, that is quality.

Mine was fun, she practically wanked me off infront of Jay and his gf, then got down and dirty on his bed haha. I pushed a little bit tooo hard (14 1/2 stone of pure beef) and hurt her. Went on for about 30 mins but had to stop as I hurt her. Apprently her ex's werent as girthy lol.

• 2 weeks later...
Back onto ripping banjo string, I ripped mine when whilst shagging this girl I was seeing, I saw a bit of blood and thought it was her bleeding, then got a real bad stinging/achey pain, pulled out and realised we were both covered in blood.

That happened to me. She went to get on top, sat down faster than my eyes struggled to keep up with and I felt something like I'd not felt before but it didn't hurt too bad so we carried on. Then I realised that it felt a bit too wet down there and pulled out. My cock, her and my bed covered in blood. Didn't even rip all the way, was such a shit tear.

my first time was like 8 hours ago :giggle: all went smooth, lasted about half an hour and we both came at the same time, sooo result!! she said i was awesome :dance:

holli did tell me I was much more betterer :P

also has anyone told nick that this topic means first time you had sex not first kiss? ?, dont mean to spoil anyones fantasy's over nick scott and some hot guy cumming together crossing swords and that! I think someone should let him know

Gash! Everything else was right; we was in a relationship, her flat party whilst her folks were away, even managed to source a rubber.

We had lots of little attempts (each about 5 minutes long), different positions each one ending because she was in too much pain.

Wasn't her first time, few days later she found out why, twisted uterus.

Gash! Everything else was right; we was in a relationship, her flat party whilst her folks were away, even managed to source a rubber.

We had lots of little attempts (each about 5 minutes long), different positions each one ending because she was in too much pain.

Wasn't her first time, few days later she found out why, twisted uterus.

:sick:

Lots of people have that, Dosent it mean sometimes you cant have kid's ?

I dated a girl that had that, she allways wanted me to adopt a black kid for her :|

My first time....well, her bed was a bunkbed thing, so desk on bottom bed on top....but the bed was like 2 foot off ceiling and a single, so used her parents king size.

This was the time when we had finished GCSE's and had time off, but parents and younger siblings were at work/school.

Had done the deed and i kinda kneeled up whilst she took the condom off and I looked out the window and could just see a blue boot lid open on a car - shit her dad was home and already unloading his car!!!!!

Well I told her and we started to panick/rush....she spilt all my love juice over her parents bed, quickly attempted to mop it up with tissues but still left the wet patch.

I went to bathroom with clothes to get dressed whilst her Dad was banging on the door and she answered the door in hot pants and a big t shirt....

Luckily, don't think he looked under the duvet cover whilst he got changed outta his work gear lol.

Other bad thing was my phone was left on her parents window sill whilst he was in there >.<

She said at tea time her parents were like "why did it take you so long to answer the door?" etc and just taking the piss really - I wonder if they actually knew? oO