What Was Your "first Time" Like

Davetrials

went at it for about an hour and I didnt even come! was too busy thinking woooohoooooo!!!! she didnt know she was the first either, heh!

Same..ish but not quite as happy I don't think haha, was like, 2 n abit years ago so I was 14, I was canny pissed to like, mate was in the room with his lass too, neither of us have mentioned anything of it since haha. I never came though and it did ruin my expectations of sex, not till recently had I had good sex, but Its quite enjoyable nowadays although every now and then if I try I don't come..worrying xx

I dumped the hot red head because her Dad was in prison for armed robbery and her brother was a thug. Not the ideal family to be getting in with to be honest.

Shame really because she was nothing like her scummy family! If she said she was adopted I'd have believed her.

Her family are hardnuts/rough as f**k, and you shagged her and got rid of her however long after, not quite the way things are done around here lol. I felt like THE man about 25 minutes after I first did it, then the novelty wore off.

Her family are hardnuts/rough as f**k, and you shagged her and got rid of her however long after, not quite the way things are done around here lol. I felt like THE man about 25 minutes after I first did it, then the novelty wore off.

I don't quite get what you mean, it's one of two I'm guessing:

1) Dumping her could get me battered by the "rough as f**k" family.

OR

2) I should have stayed with her and used them as protection against people.

Wasn't really scared of them to be honest, just don't like to be associated with people like that - call me a snob but I'm better than them. lol, sounds well up my own arse but that's what I think and I'm sticking with it!

I don't quite get what you mean, it's one of two I'm guessing:

1) Dumping her could get me battered by the "rough as f**k" family.

OR

2) I should have stayed with her and used them as protection against people.

Wasn't really scared of them to be honest, just don't like to be associated with people like that - call me a snob but I'm better than them. lol, sounds well up my own arse but that's what I think and I'm sticking with it!

Lol well I was on about option 1...I hadn't thought about option 2 lol (though it could be done). I understand you when you say you don't want to be associated/you're better than them.

Was going for like an hour, then phone started to ring, so i stupidly answered... was mam on phone, "hi rob, got some bad news... your grandad has just been rushed to hospital" :mellow::(lol

f**kin hell...mentally scarred from your first shag. Tough break, was he ok?

Haven't put mine in...

Pissed out my head when I was 16, downing pints of cider as a forfit for losing at cards...anyway, it was in the house, we weren't exactly chavs...back then it was called being young and stupid.

Anyway, I was seeing this girl for a few weeks or something, so it wasn't a random one. I ran to the toilet at 4am and threw the contents of my body up, went back to bed and did the dirty...went fine though :) I stayed with her for about 2.5 years after that, was fantastic but it ran its course.

Aaaaanyway, now its pretty much at that depressive state and lack of sex. I'm 20 years old on Saturday (which I only realised today)...20...jesus. Where the f**king hell does the time go...but unfortunately we're at that tender age were most woman will want kids...f**k.that.

Edited by anzo

A teenage boy who was engaged in a sexual act for the first time, in the back of his car, was disturbed by a police officer who inspired enough fear that he was henceforth unable to achieve an erection for the next ten years until he found an appropriate treatment.

Pretty unlucky really.

My first time was not planned - involved in nearly naked kissing I was always slyly trying to get my penis into her until I eventually managed it. It was over in about thirty seconds and was kind've a disappointment given the grandeur that sex has amongst the human world - especially your 'first time'. It lives up to that quality now though, when it relates to a girl you're really into and especially with cannabis :P

Lasted a good 20mins due to simpsons advice haha, was 1st time for both of us aparently really hurt her witch i felt bad about but still with her to this day and this was not much off a year ago now n love her to bits. Got ALOT better scince though. =]

Lasted a good 20mins due to simpsons advice haha, was 1st time for both of us aparently really hurt her witch i felt bad about but still with her to this day and this was not much off a year ago now n love her to bits. Got ALOT better scince though. =]

It sounds like your first time was a threesome with your gf with simpson lol