My Driving Test In Like An Hour And A Half

King C

30 isn't a limit, it's a target.

Round-a-bout's with 2 lanes are designed that way so you can come in wide, cut close in, and exit wide.

The red line on your car isn't your max engine RPM, but an indication of when to change gear.

Wing mirrors are a marker for the width of your car, touch them with your mirrors to make use of every available bit of road.

You'll be paying road tax, so if there is a lane merge for road works or back to single lane, you go right up the cones/white lines, you pay/will pay for the road's, so damn well use all of it!

Good luck. :giggle:

You'll be paying road tax, so if there is a lane merge for road works or back to single lane, you go right up the cones/white lines, you pay/will pay for the road's, so damn well use all of it!

Good luck. :giggle:

Best advice yet.

I've been told the mirrors every 5 seconds etc

I've been told the mirrors every 5 seconds etc

Dont over think what your doing, if youv'e done your lesson's right and stuff you should be able to JUST DRIVE haha i know people who mess up becuase they think too much, sit back relax try to talk to the examiner more like what you would with you parents / instructer. When doing turn in the road or w.e. then just go a lot slower than you need to check - re - check - check again - look round - up the road down the road, just do it all too much and you'll pass :)

I tried talking to my examinders, and they just kill conversation and seem pissed off. :unsure:

My 4th test is on 3rd March.. :(

Yeh? Mine were pretty talkative. The guy who passed me never shut up...which is good, calms the nerves a bit.

Good luck though...although you've probably had it by now.

Move your rear veiw mirros so you have to physicly moe your head to use them.

Then the examiner knows when your using them.

I had mine set so I could simply flick my eyes up (like I do now) and the examiner said I hardly ever used them.

Just make a big deal out of all the things you need to look at and check for safety. Might even be worth actually saying things as you see them so they know youve noticed.

I lad I know was in the car with his dad learning to drive.

Made him say everything that he was doing (clutch in, 1st gear, clutch out). His dad kept moaning because he kept missing things out like saying 'brake'...eventually he got that pissed off he said;

'indicating left, braking, clutch in, neutral, handbrake, clutch out, opening door and f**king off.' and then walked home.

I dont think I could imagine anything more stressful than a driving lesson from my parents :)

Made him say everything that he was doing (clutch in, 1st gear, clutch out). His dad kept moaning because he kept missing things out like saying 'brake'...eventually he got that pissed off he said;

'indicating left, braking, clutch in, neutral, handbrake, clutch out, opening door and f**king off.' and then walked home.

I dont think I could imagine anything more stressful than a driving lesson from my parents :)

hahahahahaaaa

Ermm......15 minors, 3 of which were stalls. So kinda happy that I passed but I felt I didnt drive my best. I passed and thats whats important.

Means I can concentrate on my Mini. Woo

Well done on passing, but I was always told that three of the same faults meant a fail by my instructor. Clearly not the case...

You missed the "un-doing seat belt" bit :P

Congrats on passing anyway, i had 4 lessons and i couldn't deal with it all! :(