Im In The Shit

B.E.A.U

<the story of your life, removed>

What's that got to do with this thread? Did you just want to rant about your driving test? :P

Driving tests are bollocks though. 99% of the time, people crash because a) they're being an idiot or B) they lose concentration. You don't do either of those things in a driving test (hopefully) so it can't test what you're going to be like. You pass your test, then you learn to drive. Making the test harder won't make much difference - it won't stop people driving like twats after they pass and it won't stop people losing concentration because they're tired etc.

What's that got to do with this thread?

Likewise.

Oh look, the thread's (kinda) about driving, and someone mentioned the driving tests, so I talked about my experiance, then related it to the fact that there are bad drivers out there, and mistakes do happen. Just this one just sounds like pretty careless driving...

EDIT: Just wanna add, since when do topics on T-F actually keep to the subject? Muel started going on about people being fine after 20mph crashes etc... :sleeping:

Edited by Dan6061

This is just silly argueing over things whether it was his fault or not ect. No one knows fully if it was his fault, for all we know the guy could have stepped out at the last minute from behind the car which was a blind spot and near imposible to see him behind it meaning nothing no matter what speed he would of been unavoided, or it may have been avoidable and all beaus fault. So i think people should all stop giving shit out jumping to conclusions, your all fine to abuse him saying him hes incompitant and stuff but its always different when it happens to you, he inocent till proven guilty, i dont think anyone on here can say they drive all the time like they did in there driving test all perfect and stuff so you cant get on your high horse saying hes shit at driving and did this wrong ect. I hope the guys gets well and things are all sorted out, i think people should just reserve judgement as they dont no all the facts.

May be going to see the man on hospital and talking to him if thats possible and seeing how he is and saying sorry can help the situation.

Likewise.

Oh look, the thread's (kinda) about driving, and someone mentioned the driving tests, so I talked about my experiance, then related it to the fact that there are bad drivers out there, and mistakes do happen. Just this one just sounds like pretty careless driving...

EDIT: Just wanna add, since when do topics on T-F actually keep to the subject? Muel started going on about people being fine after 20mph crashes etc... :sleeping:

Sorry, I wasn't having a go. I thought it was just funny how you wrote out such a long reply about failing your driving test :P

Sorry, I wasn't having a go. I thought it was just funny how you wrote out such a long reply about failing your driving test :P

Yeah, well I wanted to explain it...and just kinda rambled. :turned:

I'm done with this thread now.

480px-Emo-bullshit.jpg

Sorry but my bullshitometer is in the red. You keep saying things that make you sound like a right pleb.

You got kicked out of your house for being a little shit. Here's a tip help your parents out and do what they say.

You're car has got lowered suspension and tinted windows... That makes you seem like a right "chav" (I hate that word but it was most people understand).

You ran the old man over its your fault. Be a man and take it on the chin.

I know you didn't ask for my advice but I'm not asking you to take it.

Either way you sound like a bit of a fool to me. Anywho good luck and I really hope the old man is alright. Maybe showing some concern to his family would make him feel better?

I really don't know you but good luck anyway.

hmm im a tit for buying a car tha comes tinted windows standard ye good one.

i wasn ot beinga little shit i just come in lat eevery night and wasnt my fault for getting in shit with police at a night club and fighting me and my mates got jumped my car gt kicked in.

im not aloud to see th eman yet police wont let me.

im not a chav just because i want to do stuff to a car makes me a chav then that comment makes you a dick. i wanted to slowerly turn my car into a show car but thats soon gone out the window

also to a few quotes im not 17

window tints come with the f**king car there nothing bad

all i did was say whats happend i didnt ask to be told iw as a twat i would of asked the police for that

ive had one serios crash befor but that wasnt my fault that was brake fail as a week after my car was in the paper on call back for vaxuall and my rents are trying to sew vauxhuall because i ressd the brakes nothing happend. apart from that ive done nothing really bad. I hot a curb in ice and snapped the axel but tha twas fixed next day.

also i have never crashed with someone in my car i do drive fast in places but to me 15 mph in revers isnt really fast.

i didnt plan on hitting him it could of happend to any of you even if your the safest driver in the world. You cant get safer than my dad and he has still crashed.

i didnt ask for people calling me an idiot as im not and it snot all my fault yes ill take it and if he dies i will be sent down fact for manslaughter but owell. He shouldnt be out in the state he was who lets them go out with shoes on the wrong feet

anyways carry on guys lets hear how much more of an idiot i am.

This poor old guy probably looked both ways went to cross and you suddenly started reversing, if you're reversing on the side of the road you have just driven down, especially at 15mph, which you might think isn't fast but, going backwards it's bloody fast, especially to an old guy who doesn't expect a car to be bombing down the road the wrong way.

Are you blaming him for not being fast enough to get out of the way? I'm sure if he saw you coming he wouldn't have stepped out.

Old people are perfectly capable of crossing the road, he must have been doing it for a fair amount of years and because he's old he's not stupid as a lot of people are making out.

The only way you couldn't have seen him, is if you're going too fast in the dark, and that's what happened, fair enough you obviously didn't see him, otherwise you would have stopped, but it could have been avoided quite easily, and the fact you looked at your speedo to see how fast you where going doesn't do you much justice, I have actually never done that, I don't see the point :S.

You are effectively in control of a a very dangerous machine to pedestrians so even though you think it's not your fault, the police and courts will.

<general rabitting on>

You can't even type properly!

Ok, now this is going to sound like a blatant lie, but isn't. In fact, at the time I was amazed at the coincidence. However, this is what happened:

After typing my last post on this thread, I went out to the car to drive to a mate's house (we're drawing up a treasure map, you see). Anyway, I cross the dark car park, get in the car, turn on the engine and then faff about with the CD player. By the time I start reversing (slowly - no need to look at the speedo - who the f**k gets anywhere near to 15mph when reversing out a parking space?), some guy has walked across and is passing the back of the car.

Now this is the scary bit - I did a safety glance at the rear-view mirror, saw him, and stopped. If I hadn't seen him, I may well have bumped into him. I stress, bumped into him, because if you drive that fast in reverse that you smash your car and the victim to pieces, then you're doing something wrong, tinted windows or not.

So in effect, I was in a scarily similar position to you, but didn't maim the pedestrian. This has lessened my faith in your defence even more.

hmm im a tit for buying a car tha comes tinted windows standard ye good one.

i wasn ot beinga little shit i just come in lat eevery night and wasnt my fault for getting in shit with police at a night club and fighting me and my mates got jumped my car gt kicked in.

im not aloud to see th eman yet police wont let me.

im not a chav just because i want to do stuff to a car makes me a chav then that comment makes you a dick. i wanted to slowerly turn my car into a show car but thats soon gone out the window

By the way that picture was just a joke because someone called you an emo.

Anyway I was just assuming you had tinted the windows yourself. What car do you drive?

The bit you say about it not being your fault for fighting in night clubs is bullshit. I live in Liverpool and go out in town nearly every week and I have done for the past 5 years or so I've had 1 proper fight in my life and was going out near my house. I really can't stand people that say they have loads of fights but its never their fault its like Bongo said you seem like the type of person that never takes responsability for their own actions.

Have you got any news on the old man?

also to a few quotes im not 17

window tints come with the f**king car there nothing bad

all i did was say whats happend i didnt ask to be told iw as a twat i would of asked the police for that

ive had one serios crash befor but that wasnt my fault that was brake fail as a week after my car was in the paper on call back for vaxuall and my rents are trying to sew vauxhuall because i ressd the brakes nothing happend. apart from that ive done nothing really bad. I hot a curb in ice and snapped the axel but tha twas fixed next day.

also i have never crashed with someone in my car i do drive fast in places but to me 15 mph in revers isnt really fast.

i didnt plan on hitting him it could of happend to any of you even if your the safest driver in the world. You cant get safer than my dad and he has still crashed.

i didnt ask for people calling me an idiot as im not and it snot all my fault yes ill take it and if he dies i will be sent down fact for manslaughter but owell. He shouldnt be out in the state he was who lets them go out with shoes on the wrong feet

anyways carry on guys lets hear how much more of an idiot i am.

I was trying to avoid getting involved but you asked for it, YOU ARE AN IDIOT.

I have never heard so much irresponsible and plain ignorant tripe in all my life. I've seen your driving and was scared at your ignorance of the danger a car possesses. A tonne of fast moving metal is a seriously dangerous object! Everytime you drive your car you should be aware of this fact as you are responsible for making sure you don't make mistakes and harm others. This is a fact that all the youngsters seem to be missing? Yeah we have all driven too fast, but most of us have the responsibility to admit we were wrong when bad things happen and change our behaviour accordingly.

I seriously believe the roads will be safer without you driving. I hope you get banned for a VERY long time, after which point hopefully you might have grown up a bit...

it snot all my fault yes ill take it and if he dies i will be sent down fact for manslaughter but owell.

I didn't feel good saying things that weren't in your favour, but then i read this...

Take responsibility. You should have been going slower so that you could stop if anyone walked out. He' hardly ran out did he, with you going on about the state he was in and the age of him, i can hardly imagine him being all Mr nimble.

Sort your f**king head out, take a step back and stop making excuses to clear your conscience. It's bullshit that doesn't wash with anyone.

It's YOU at the wheel, it's YOU who hit him becasue YOU were at fault. You went too fast to avoid the situation that developed becasue YOU didn't see him.

I didn't feel good saying things that weren't in your favour, but then i read this...

Take responsibility. You should have been going slower so that you could stop if anyone walked out. He' hardly ran out did he, with you going on about the state he was in and the age of him, i can hardly imagine him being all Mr nimble.

Sort your f**king head out, take a step back and stop making excuses to clear your conscience. It's bullshit that doesn't wash with anyone.

It's YOU at the wheel, it's YOU who hit him becasue YOU were at fault. You went too fast to avoid the situation that developed becasue YOU didn't see him.

Beau, I really hope you take that on board. It may feel like everyone is having a go at you and you might not want to listen, but Bongo is giving some really good advice there. I hope you are mature enough to recognise that and think about what he has said