My New Inspired

Ben Davies

Sex!! I can't wait to order mine....is getting on my nerves now! Looks good...maybe one day, black forks? Cranks will defenetly help. I can never work out why the moto diggers looks so much more chunky on the back then front? Very strange, but lovely. Enjoy.

I may be wrong but I think the front one is a different tyre - Just a Moto as opposed to a Moto Digger.

Not 100% sure though.

thanks for the comments guys, it rides so nice, i can bunny hop stupidly high now, my riding has improved so much in the last 2 weeks ....i know now this is in the wrong catagory but i didnt mean to post it in here, was a bit of an accident! :S

if anyone is planning on getting one of these go for azonic revenge bars in 2.5 inch with a kore lite 3 stem (17 degree rise, 90mm long) both from crc the front end comes up so easy it is unreal!!! i love it!

the reason why the rear tyre looks bigger is because it is! its a moto digger and the front is a moto rt......get one, you wont regret it!

Edited by Cyder man

• 4 weeks later...