Shipley And Indoor Pics From Today X35

AdamR28

Was a proper beast of a day, never met or rode with bessell joe and portor, can say top lads was a good laff. And bessell is a right pikey lol Ali was on fooking fire, that tree drop is stupid its so sketchy and about 10foot in air, and he was going nuts at tarty indoor bit.

What a beast of a ride, wasn really feeling 100% so didn really ride much or very well but was still wicked, thanks ALOT! to adam aka (tarty) for putting up for us 3 for 2 nights and that, thanks also for just being a top guy! wicked to ride with all the northen boys again will see u all at koxx days in a few weeks! awsome photos ad really really good!

this pics from rides looks soooo unreal, great spot, great riders and huge moves. just one thing i want to ask, what is the deal with adam bessell wearing ashton helmet? sorry if it is a stupid guestion but it confuses me, is he in ashton team? btw you have unbelievable indoor trials place, so this is the answer why are brits the best trials riders in the world? :D

Ahhh, gay. Wish i'd have known, or i would have had a ride up at shipley.

Oh, well. Next time, eh?

And, what's that i hear you say? Koxx Daysssssssss :D .

Can't wait.

Great picture's, by the way...

Cheers,

Joe.

Mint photos cant deside between yours and joe's haha wich is bad news for joe if its his job or dose that make you good enough for a job init? Hmmm. Looked a beasty ride nice mug shot of joe thats anougher to add to the wank bank i think.... nice one :)