Trident Shoes And Clothing

NSE

In fairness, what trials shoes do actually look good? By "Look good", I mean "Would wear them when I wasn't riding trials and not feel like a twat."

Well, in fairness, even riding trials I'd be annoyed they looked so bad. Never really had any problems with a GOOD set of skate shoes (thin, vulcanised soles, not cheap Duffs shit from TK Maxx), or GOOD BMX shoes...

In fairness, what trials shoes do actually look good? By "Look good", I mean "Would wear them when I wasn't riding trials and not feel like a twat."

Well, in fairness, even riding trials I'd be annoyed they looked so bad. Never really had any problems with a GOOD set of skate shoes (thin, vulcanised soles, not cheap Duffs shit from TK Maxx), or GOOD BMX shoes...

I agree, no trials shoes look good, but these seem to take the biscuit.

I do find the ankle support pretty important though which stops me using any of my other webs.

Edited by totaltrials

I've been using the trident shoes for about 2 weeks now, having used almost all the previous sets of ribos available I can say that these shoes easily match up to if not better the ribos especially on their value for money.

The new buckle on these seems to be more reliable than the ones on the ribos due to it being one solid piece as apposed to the two skinny levers used on the ribos.

The heel area is particularly stiff no signs what so ever of the heel falling to pieces like they did on the ribos. it also feels more difficult to role your ankle in these shoes.

I'm in the biggest size which is a uk size 10.5 but i'm an 11 and I have enough room in these shoes and they offer a great fit.

deffinitely top value for money (Y) I picked some shorts up yesterday but i'm just waiting for the good weather before trying them out :P

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been testing some Trident gloves. Pleased with them so far, they come with a clean uncomplicated palm area unlike a lot of mototrials gloves. Should have a batch arriving in the next 10 days or so along with new stock of shorts and shoes, both have proved popular and of good quality.

Trident gloves

Ben.

I've been testing some Trident gloves. Pleased with them so far, they come with a clean uncomplicated palm area unlike a lot of mototrials gloves. Should have a batch arriving in the next 10 days or so along with new stock of shorts and shoes, both have proved popular and of good quality.

Trident gloves

Ben.

I'm still waiting for a trials glove that has the little, ring and middle finger all in one section, mitten like. There's no need for them to be seperated. They'll keep eachother warm that way. :)

And there's no need for them to be together either. At comps I sometimes end up using two fingers on the brakes to reduce armpump/cramp so wearing 'mittens' would be bad... Although I'm all for trials gloves having a little thread to pass up through the sleeves of your t/jacket attaching the pair together...

Because having to take off your gloves to complete simple tasks that require some levels of dexterity from your hands would get really, really annoying about 5 seconds?

What tasks do you do that needs your last 3 fingers to be seperate?

You probably don't realise how much you use those three fingers. If you taped them up for a day I reckon normal tasks would become slightly harder. Going into my wallet to get money out when buying stuff in a shop for example, hard enough with an entire hand, nevermind only my finger and thumb.

However, I'm still of the opinion that gloves suck, and I'm sure you're gonna be waiting a long time for this retard glove, JT!

Also, never really had a problem with my hands getting that cold, if it's so cold that I need to wear MITTENS to ride, I'm probably gonna stay in the house and play with my cock on webcam something.

Edited by Mark King

I f**ked my ring finger on my right hand up playing basketball in high school. Had to have my ring finger taped to my index and my little finger for a week.

It was shit. Doing anything was made a load more awkward than necessary.