Broken Bones

STC

Nothing. I must be indestructable compared to some of you guys :ermm: (Either that or I'm just a pussy).

Although I have dislocated my shoulder 6 times, and had an operation for that. Also I chipped my elbow like someone else mentioned earlier - I had a lump of bone or something floating around in there for over 2 years. It's gone now though, it just dissolved.

Nothing. I must be indestructable compared to some of you guys :ermm: (Either that or I'm just a pussy).

Although I have dislocated my shoulder 6 times, and had an operation for that. Also I chipped my elbow like someone else mentioned earlier - I had a lump of bone or something floating around in there for over 2 years. It's gone now though, it just dissolved.

Ayeh it would dissolve after a cupple of years

cracked heel

broken rib

broken scaphoid (wrist)

ongoing nerve problems in left knee .... :(

the only one that stopped me trying to ride was the rib !!

:lol: I have problems with my left knee like when i bend it or neal down it kianes me lol it clicks out of place alot :sick: gives me like 2-3 weeks of pain when it clicks out of place :lol:

been pretty lucky really, with some of the offs i had (numerous biking crashes, some at pretty high speeds. petrol skateboard doing 25 mph+, few bike crashes)

cracked 3 ribs, numerous fingers, took out me left middle finger, to the point where bone was poking out as the side of my nail/top knuckle, couple of toes. my nose, my knuckles dont line up no more,

right ankles rather damaged, never broke it, but sprained it, and had problems with it when i was young, it now really plagues me, clicks all the time, and sometimes just goes weak as fook, rolling all the time, and hurting when i put a load of weight on it.

Same, dislocated my knee twice, but only the patella, so nowt bad.

Never broken a bone, never had a reall operation, never had a 'real' illness.

I guess I cancel that good fortune out by having appsolutely no sleep pattern what so ever...

Broke my wrist on the 28th of december the break was border line needing pins but they said they would try without, 1st feb i had my cast off after 5 weeks. begining of march i got my bike and have been riding since :P Tis all good apart from a few twinges every now and then.

When i was in yr8 i broke a bone in my left foot and a small fracture in my left wrist at the exact same time during PE :( both were in cast for 6 weeks! bloody basketball! After doing it i was a little relaxed about going to see the nurse too, helped pack all the equipment away, got changed went had dinner then though "still hurting, lets go see the nurse :P"

Strangely enough where i broke my wrist back in december looks in a very similar place to where i got the small fracture back in year 8.....

Adam