Bristol!

JaMmY

Right the bristol ride is MONDAY 24TH

Also found out that the bank holiday hasent effected the train times and i have mine sorted so im ready to rock and roll!!!!

P.s this thread is only for the monday ride.

as alot of people are getting confused!

Meet at the steps by the train station as me a pengsmelly dont have a clue where we are goin! lol

Thanks jammy

i waana come

:(

someone pay for meee

I looked on first great western and it was 24 pound from liskeard return,

but matt says its cheaper to get the tickets at the station, so i got the times.

and just gonna get tickets at the station as you can get a cheap day return.

Mate if there's a few of you going ask for a 'group saver return'. Your'll save a good amount. You need 3 to 4 people for this.

Trouble is theres 2 of coming fro liskeard and 1 of us coming from the next stop from liskeard which is plymouth, can you still do a group saver?

Im afraid that i wont be attending the ride. lol

I found out today that the post isnt running over the weekend so my crossover hasnt come in the post,

ive tryed every local bikeshop. including crappy halfords which didnt even know what a magura hs33 rim brake was let alone the crossover lol.

So will be arranging a bristol ride for the end of the week when i have my bike fixed and the train times are more flexable.

thanks jamie.

have a good ride!

Edited by JaMmY

Im afraid that i wont be attending the ride. lol

I found out today that the post isnt running over the weekend so my crossover hasnt come in the post,

ive tryed every local bikeshop. including crappy halfords which didnt even know what a magura hs33 rim brake was let alone the crossover lol.

So will be arranging a bristol ride for the end of the week when i have my bike fixed and the train times are more flexable.

thanks jamie.

have a good ride!

It's running on Saturday soooo....

So people are riding sunday and monday then ?

Seems like no ones riding.