Worst Crash

bikeperson45

Yesterday, I was riding along this wall maybe 2ft, I endo turned off it. So my back wheels on the ground and front on the wall, and for some unknown reason, I let go of the back brake. So I fell off backwards. Landing on my bottom was bad enough, but the shoulder landed in dog poo :(

For the rest of the ride I had smelly shirt.

So, whats been your worst crash (so far)?

errrrrrrr >_<

lol,

my worst crash, id say was trying to backhop off a wall about 6ft..

backhopped sideways but my wheel got a bit stuck in the mud (it was one of those walls next to an embankment.)

bike stayed there i went flying, to say the least i ate concrete (N) dont try it aha :]

Dan =]

In my back garden I have a big cotton reel, with a pallet propped against it so I can slap it. Supporting it is two pieces of wood going from the top corners of the pallet to the edge of the reel.

This leaves a big gap on either side, and I tried to put my foot down after going for it, and my foot went straight down the hole, and I went off sideways but because my leg was stuck in the hole, I swung over upside down and landed on my head/neck/shoulder.

It f**king hurt anyway. :lol:

On the trials bike its over the bars to pallet kiss - almost bit through my bottom lip in 3 places and it was bleeding for 4 days because every time I laughed/smiled/talked/ate etc it just opened the holes up :D

On the bmx its either: -

Over the bars to coping kiss (recurring theme there) on a miniramp - overnight stay in hospital with 4 days of concussion, amnesia for 2 weeks (still dont remember doing it) and loose front teeth for a while.

or

Deadsailor over the jumpbox at epic in brum - to tangled heap on the floor - to handlebars stuck into groin. Destroyed the plastic bar plug that was in the bars and proceeded to apple core 3" out of the top of my right thigh - a good chunk of flesh was left in the end of the bars when I kicked the bike away :D

Another overnight stay, 5 stiches to close the hole up and another 4 to seal the top - an inch to the left and no more kids for me, 2mm to the right and no more me as they could see my femoral artery in the bottom of the hole :o:blink:

Its really cool to be sitting in a pool of youre own blood though :D

I have hurt myself for a while >_< But I was doing some doing some jumps at our local track which also has a play area with 2 chains linking pole to pole (Know what i mean? :S) And my BMX has realy bad breaks so i carried on in the chains the bike stoped and i carrieded on... into the floor (I was fine at this point) Then the bike landed on me to a chunk out of my head didnt stop bleeding for a while had 5 STAPLES. :D

doing a 6ft gap went for it made to the other side and forgot to pull bak break (stupid ass) and landed on my bak got taken in to hospital cos could not move was awsome

broosed from neck down my spine to my ass ouch yer it hurt but funny at same time!!!!!! :blink:

Before I got into trials I was 16 and one of those kids that thought wheelies were cool. I was popping them along the seafront when I went right over the back and smashed my head open.

It hurt!

I haven't done one since :P

Getting run over by a car on my bmx when i was 13, on friday 13th too!

I broke my left leg in 5 places, and was in a cast from my groin to my toes for 8 weeks.

When the cast came off my leg looked like a twig!

Thankfully I have no problems with it now....touch twig!

ahahaha

most of the chavs that get a bike master the art of wheelying, i find it funny at a skatepark or somewhere.

you get bmxer's stackin up the 360's then theres chavs jsut wheelying round,

"look at me dick'ed, oi you f**kin twat look at me im wheelying!! loook! oi greeb look!" ahaha :)

Dan.

ive never had much major. once i wanted to see what happened if you pedal hoped forwards and didnt lock your back brake up again (this was just after i learned to pedalhop). obviously i went straight off the back.

my mate olly was riding my bike down our hill on 6/6/06 ...... and he rode into the side of a car that was pulling out and went straight over it. they checked he was ok and then just drove off. later they got sued. haaa suckers.