Street Training 4

Rich Pearson

Really enoyed that! I was worried it would just be the usual big stuff but it was really imaginative riding with some brilliant moves and lines... almost made me want to stop just doing manuals all the time and get better at trials.

Mr pearson... well all i can say is that was 100% f**kin boshty :)

You get better and go bigger each time i see you ride.

il have to come up soon and we can ride havent seen you in ages

since that comp at newton abbot. ( which was awesome )

Also come down to plymouth or something some time

for a big group ride, maybe when the rain stops . lol,

Keep up the good work and i want some of those pads

web site still says coming soon :S

CHeers ben x

come back to taunton for a ride soon, we'll have to get ourselves over to barney too

Damn right! A lot of cool stuff over here you guys would enjoy.

Excellent riding, though it seemed alot more uncontrolled/harsher than your previous STREET TRAINING/NATURAL TRAINING vids?

What are you training for?

You know, I'm actually kind of with you on that one, there's just been something not quite right with my riding the last couple of weeks that I havn't been able to put my finger on, but maybe I'm just a bit off at the moment.

Also, I guess I just called it training because I really feel that when I go out on my bike - yeah, I have always been a trials rider first and foremost because I enjoy it so much - but recently I've really been pushing myself to get better and work harder at being the best rider I can be. And it seems to be paying off!

well good video man, beasty riding. Love your gaps to front! what pads you using on front?

The pads I am using are Heatsink 08 Reds, which are AWESOME.

Cheers for all the responses guys, getting to work on ST5 as we speak!

Rich

The real secret behind rich's massive riding....i asked him how i can go bigger on front wheel moves on a pompy ride not so long ago....his reply was......dont be scared.....lol

well sorry rich but the size of the riding in this video made me shit my pants (Y)

almost every one of them gaps to front you made in verwood i could only just get to rear :(

sick ass video....i recognise the first tune from one of benito rosses old video......mint tune.......editing is amazing

and its about time we had a massive rider for nbr cycles :)

Dave x

Hells bells get on rich!

That green box sidehop at 3:08 is large!!

Bloody good effort

Can only just get that to bash plate :huh: Need to practice more!! Good video Rich. Really like the look of that line at 2:50. (Y)

Can only just get that to bash plate :huh: Need to practice more!! Good video Rich. Really like the look of that line at 2:50. (Y)

Just looked at your profile, Joe baker?

haha I remember you from agessss ago! I was riding a multi coloured merlin and we rode a few times i think, then me and burge used to ride a lot. So outta touch with it all now :P

Just looked at your profile, Joe baker?

haha I remember you from agessss ago! I was riding a multi coloured merlin and we rode a few times i think, then me and burge used to ride a lot. So outta touch with it all now :P

Ahh yeh, I remember, they were the days, on our old school bikes!!! I moved to Yeovil for 3 years so was riding up there a bit. How come you're not riding now then? I'm riding couple times a week with Matt, nothing to spectacular but still enjoying it! espessially now the weather seems to be getting better. Get yourself out on a bike again, its always good to have a few people to ride with.

Forgot to comment before.

Ace vid, your getting properly good now. Good music too.

Front hops on the sloped thing were awesome, was expecting you to backwheel which made for a good suprise.

Need to go for a ride again soon.