The Gta 4 Thread

Boswell

The end was so disappointing...

...wat?

The end mission is so epic. I like the way it's much more of a story now and focuses on the actual characters, not just saying they are completely happy and set now they have a big house or something.

...wat?

The end mission is so epic. I like the way it's much more of a story now and focuses on the actual characters, not just saying they are completely happy and set now they have a big house or something.

It didn't feel like the end mission to me, nothing about it stood out. I'm afraid I was disappointed with it. Also (as far as I'm aware) you can't save up to buy any of your own assets, such as garages, houses, clubs etc. which is also a huge let down. Now I've done the main story I feel there's nothing to look forward to.

It didn't feel like the end mission to me, nothing about it stood out. I'm afraid I was disappointed with it. Also (as far as I'm aware) you can't save up to buy any of your own assets, such as garages, houses, clubs etc. which is also a huge let down. Now I've done the main story I feel there's nothing to look forward to.

Go shoot all 50 pigeons!

No property in this game. :(

Go to the heli tour place on the second island, shoot the pilot in the head (might aswell use a sniper then the police will be nowhere near the chopper when you want to take off), take chopper.

had a flight in heli was proper fun. surprisingly easy to fly as well.

and no. it doesn't let you do a 9/11 style crash (im guessing thats why they didn't let you use planes neither)

awesome views and graphics when you up in the air though!

thats a bit rubbish i thought about the property, i don't like travelling for miles for a save point.

and there isn't much point in earning so much now cos you can't really invest in anything anymore....you can't be going to the stripclub/buying guns all the time to spend the money, so whats the point in having so much?..

steve

had a flight in heli was proper fun. surprisingly easy to fly as well.

and no. it doesn't let you do a 9/11 style crash (im guessing thats why they didn't let you use planes neither)

awesome views and graphics when you up in the air though!

thats a bit rubbish i thought about the property, i don't like travelling for miles for a save point.

and there isn't much point in earning so much now cos you can't really invest in anything anymore....you can't be going to the stripclub/buying guns all the time to spend the money, so whats the point in having so much?..

steve

Exactly. The game may be good fun for a short while but there's not so much freedom in it anymore.

in a total turn up for the books,i got GTA4 today, went into town to get some carb cleaner and a new spark plug for the bike, thought ill wonder up to game, gamestation etc, see if theyve been restocked with GTA4, on the offchance like, nothin, so thought, might as well go xavvi/zavvi whatever it is, as im like 2 minutes away, went in there, said "sold out -pre order today", thought id ask when they where gettin restocked, they said sometime this week, then as i was leaving, one of the guys from behind the counter collared me and said " theres a bloke over their, bald head, in the metal section, hes trying to sell his copy ill find out how much he wants" at which point i thought, hey there gunna hustle me out of some cash, they kept a few back, and there selling them at £60 a piece or something while the managers away, was pleasantly suprised to find he only wanted £30, looked a legit copy and everything, so i took the chance, and bought it, came home, worked fine, no sweat.