The Gta 4 Thread

Boswell

Well I killed dwayne, then sorta wished Id killed playboy, when I went and killed dwayne he reminded me of samuel L jackson (or some other black famous guy) lol so I felt bad +playboy was abit of a dick after I killed dwayne.

So when do I get this new house? Im currently stuck again on the mission for the paper company (i think) where you have to follow a helicopter in a car, Its just a bitch to keep up with it..... Also the mission for fancis where you have to go into that sort of block of flats, chase that guy to the top then you choose wether to kill him or not and get chased by the police, there are always police at the bottom with shotguns that totally obliterate me. If I dont kill the guy and walk away does anything happen differently?

Well I killed dwayne, then sorta wished Id killed playboy, when I went and killed dwayne he reminded me of samuel L jackson (or some other black famous guy) lol so I felt bad +playboy was abit of a dick after I killed dwayne.

So when do I get this new house? Im currently stuck again on the mission for the paper company (i think) where you have to follow a helicopter in a car, Its just a bitch to keep up with it..... Also the mission for fancis where you have to go into that sort of block of flats, chase that guy to the top then you choose wether to kill him or not and get chased by the police, there are always police at the bottom with shotguns that totally obliterate me. If I dont kill the guy and walk away does anything happen differently?

You don't you only get Playboy X's crib if you kill him you also get to unlock dwaines friend achievment thing so you can call a group of homies out in a car to help you out on missions

damn I killed the wrong one :(

I always get killed trying that dealer mission, I havnt tried letting him go yet, might try in a minute, but the police always kill me afterwards :(

i let him go, the best thing to do is don't use the healthpack on (2nd floor i think on the right side of staircase) until you're trying to escape, that should come in handy, plus i didn;t bother killing the cops cos it'd bring my wanted level high so i cheesed it out of the building, there should be a alleyway just on the left as you come out of the (right staircase) go there, less or maybe no cops and jack a car - done.

steve

army-0013.jpg

Anihilator looks kinda like that. pretty fun, although shooting stuff with it is a mission.

Which police station?

Yeah one of them by the police station near the beach, cant really elaborate more than that heh . .

theres one right outside a hospital, and one on top of the rollercoaster

Just got the Assassin's Greed Achievement. Haha, sweet.

Howd you do that, what it is lol?

I got a one man army achievement, i went into the hospital with a pistol crouched behind the benches and shot everyone, then started shooting police and swot, using the little headshot method, ran up to get their guns, topped up on health from the sprunk? machine every now and then and just repeated haha

Complete the Assassination Missions you get later in the game.

One man Army is piss easy, you did it the hard way.

Go to second island before you unlock the third, steal chopper, fly over third island, 6 stars will ensue, fly around five minutes. Achievement Unlocked.

Complete the Assassination Missions you get later in the game.

One man Army is piss easy, you did it the hard way.

Go to second island before you unlock the third, steal chopper, fly over third island, 6 stars will ensue, fly around five minutes. Achievement Unlocked.

thats how I did it.

some of the missions are starting to annoy me now :/

AMAZING! Jewish people!

Just done the bank robbery mission, found it quite easy compared to the one before where you steal mafia money. Stuck on the one with the helicopter now, seeing as i can't fly them >_<

bank robbery is probably the longest mission so far.... pretty hard but only took me twice..

helicopt is fun

steve

AMAZING! Jewish people!

Just done the bank robbery mission, found it quite easy compared to the one before where you steal mafia money. Stuck on the one with the helicopter now, seeing as i can't fly them >_<

You know you can use the Right and left bumper to steer left and right?

Dunno, that might make it easier.. I find it abit akward though.