The Gta 4 Thread

Boswell

f**k me. Last mission is impossiable, been stuck on it for like a week. f**king dimitri, doing me head in.

Seriously, you can start the mission with full health, full armour, all guns with full amo, Its still impossiable because it's so long.

On top of that, I can't fly these bloody helicopters

What, whenever you get a wanted level?! Hope so! Im stuck on the mission of Ray where you have to take out the 3 dealers in the hotel, I can take them out but I just can't get out. Always get killed! I know there's a health pack in the kitchen, should I wait and get it on the way back down? Anymore on route?

What, whenever you get a wanted level?! Hope so! Im stuck on the mission of Ray where you have to take out the 3 dealers in the hotel, I can take them out but I just can't get out. Always get killed! I know there's a health pack in the kitchen, should I wait and get it on the way back down? Anymore on route?

I havent tried it yet but I hope so too. That mission is easy once you've gone through it a few times. I assume you are buying body armour?

I havent tried it yet but I hope so too. That mission is easy once you've gone through it a few times. I assume you are buying body armour?

Just run in there like some bazurker shit. Go mad with RPG's. Stuck on the 'live and die in Aldonquin' mission now, ahh well

Havent really been playing to too much but just did "the luck of the Irish" mission with the sniper rifle.... i really wanted to get a sniper, but then again i so didnt want to, so dissapointing no recoil or anything wayyyy too easy, dammm im off to play some COD4 hahaha

Yeah I did notice the 360 fan is a bit loud! Also I find the phone conversations on GTA are so god damm quite!! Tried turning down the music and the SFX up but unfortunately it's neither of those.

i thought i would hijack this thread to just ask...

does anybody else get really pissed off with the fan noise from their 360?! i have to turn the TV so loud to hear any conversations on GTA its insane!! any way you can stop the fan noise?

cheers

dan

Wrap a towel round it.

This last mission, jeeeeez.

I can do it all no problem, I can do most of it without armour, but then the helicopter bit is so hard, he has a rocket launcher.... wtf.

and then the one time i did I got killed by some guys when i was chasing him after i landed :(

This last mission, jeeeeez.

I can do it all no problem, I can do most of it without armour, but then the helicopter bit is so hard, he has a rocket launcher.... wtf.

and then the one time i did I got killed by some guys when i was chasing him after i landed :(

:rolleyes: pussy! Did it this morning first time.