The Gta 4 Thread

Boswell

i started to drift off from the main storyline as i don't want to complete it too quickly, doing to site seeing, but not of lot of them you can interact with except the empire state building where you can get to the top

...lame, anyone or is it just me being retarded and can't find it?

steve

I don't know cool though.

Have you read the sign there though?

whats it say?

Someone explain this....

Wtf is with the heart in the statue of liberty? I crashed a heli on the top and there's a door with a ladder in?

(Covered just incase it ruins someones life.)

apparently you can walk in the door next to the sign and you'll find the heart of statue of happiness...

steve

I should hope you could.

its a great game, almost unlocked the last island hopefully! mine's crashed twice since i've had it, and i bought it on release day. the graphics and views are awesome! i'm only 29% complete though, been playin it loads :P has anyone managed to get in them cable cars? i tried getting in one when the police were after me but wouldn't let me in lol.

Also, when i flew over to that island, where the statue is, i went to one of the doors and the next minute i was wearin a blue sweater :S

what you meant to do when all the missions are done?

ive done all the assasin missions, all the random blue blob missions, where you talk to random people etc, done all the police most wanted for every island.

surely it cant just be driving around looking for pigeons and the jumps?

what you meant to do when all the missions are done?

ive done all the assasin missions, all the random blue blob missions, where you talk to random people etc, done all the police most wanted for every island.

surely it cant just be driving around looking for pigeons and the jumps?

Yeah, pretty much.

Started playing it yesterday, very dissapointed, the controls just feel way too wooden and it just all feels so samey... seeing as ive paid for it ill finish it now an hope it grows on me

I didnt really like it for the first few days, everything seemed really hard work and slow but i got used to it and now i think its great.

I found the bank one fairly easy, Im finding the strip club mission for dwaine pretty difficult though :/

Online is amazing, I always treck down to the heli center and grab one of the 6 anihilators. O yes.

I found the bank one fairly easy, Im finding the strip club mission for dwaine pretty difficult though :/

Online is amazing, I always treck down to the heli center and grab one of the 6 anihilators. O yes.

That the one where you have to kill 3 managers? Just follow them real slow, they crash after a while so you can jump out an shoot them. :)

Anyone done the Packie bank robery mission?

Any Health or Armor I can pick up on the way afterward?

That was easy, dont run out in the open too much.

as for the playboy x vs dwaye killing thing, I killed Dwayne cos i felt like I didnt know him whereas id been working for playboy for a while so felt more allegence to him. Dont read the next spoiler if you want an unbiased decision

Once you kill dwayne, playboy doesnt want any contact with you anymore, anyone out there who has killed playboy can you let me know what dwayne does?

Edited by Has anyone seen my shoe?

That was easy, dont run out in the open too much.

as for the playboy x vs dwaye killing thing, I killed Dwayne cos i felt like I didnt know him whereas id been working for playboy for a while so felt more allegence to him. Dont read the next spoiler if you want an unbiased decision

Once you kill dwayne, playboy doesnt want any contact with you anymore, anyone out there who has killed playboy can you let me know what dwayne does?

Really, only read the both of these if you have gone past his point, it does make a difference...

You get playboys sweet crib.

You get 'A' crib anyway, just wait, but it's always nice to get it early...