New Vid' Of Yohan Triboulat !

Tribal Zone

i don't know if it is a repost... it must been watched !!!

vlcsnap-14063880-0c96e-adbab.jpgvlcsnap-14064336-bb5c9-49bc5.jpg

vlcsnap-14065095-8e1f5-fc561.jpgvlcsnap-14065367-9c812-cc710.jpg

vlcsnap-14066921-25de6-d1818.jpgvlcsnap-14068797-44fd5-dd3ac.jpg

... a great video of da best french street trials rider, the TMS pro rider Yohan Triboulat aka YT, with some really amazing street riding footage. He did awesome tricks like tailwhips, manuals, squeak backward to pedals rotations, one foot with a foot over the bar, bunny hop to climb on a containair... Beautiful vidéo and fantastic rider ! Really nice edited !

You can download it from this server : tribalzone (yt2008-01.mpg, only 48 MB but good resolution)

Streaming and more screens in this article on tribalzone.fr ... L’extra-terrestre du street trial français ! Enjoy! Comments welcome :)

Edited by Tribal Zone

Didn't like it at all really. Not a fan of crankspins and those big leg kick things at all. I just reminds me of when you walk past a chav on a shit mtb and they do an amazingly shit low gear'ed wheely to show off.

thanx for watching and commenting !

when i said "da best french trials rider" i just mean that i don't know any other french trialist riding his trials bike in street that way... i think he has got very original style and honestly i don't know anybody else riding trials bike this way in france... and i wanna "tease" (Teaser) you too, because this guy is someone who is doing something very good (this is a real revolution in french trials lol) and i wanna talk about him !!!

any other comments are welcome ^_^

Edited by Tribal Zone

(Y)

I kinda feel sorry for the French if that's their best street rider...

english beat french at street riding

french beat english at comp

"c'est la vie" :rolleyes:

he is really good for a french "free" street rider...but yeah it's maybe a bit "poor" for all the good english street riders...

it's the same thing if you look at andrei burton or ben savage riding some rocks when you know how hermance or gilles could riding it.

Edited by chimpanzyyyy

I thought he had some nice moves. Cool tail spins and such. But I was really looking forward to seeing some more gaps or drops... nice spin off that one drop though. Good rider, I'd definately ask him for some pointers

all i was thinking was get a bmx?

true, but even in bmx terms he sucks xD

only 3 moves worth watching? and moves that anyone could learn in about 30 mins?

also hes rubbish at actual trials lol thats the kind of stuff i used to do when i first started on my giant team trials bike... lmao

whats with the ramp to get up that bin thing?? i reckon even i could tap that, and compare to what people where doing at the dj ride with the ramp...

ah well...

Was an alright vid, but the second still you posted looks like he's about to faceplant the tree. Was disapointed when i didn't see it in the video.

Also it would be better if he finished all the moves. I.e the tailwhip would have been better if he didn't go to bash after.

true, but even in bmx terms he sucks xD

only 3 moves worth watching? and moves that anyone could learn in about 30 mins?

also hes rubbish at actual trials lol thats the kind of stuff i used to do when i first started on my giant team trials bike... lmao

whats with the ramp to get up that bin thing?? i reckon even i could tap that, and compare to what people where doing at the dj ride with the ramp...

ah well...

he is not...maybe this vid is not his best ...but this guy is a beast at trials...really good balance, big moves and big balls...not good at comp but beast at street(real cool trialstreet...not gay weak tgs fake copy)

there was an awesome vid of him on the tms site in the past but the link is dead now...

this vid is a bit gay but this is guy is way better than a lot of you even if is not english

here's some other vid of him... http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....59&hl=yohan

Edited by chimpanzyyyy