Damon Video 7

Damon W

I like how you do all the massive riding, but looking like your riding a bike and not a pogo stick. Chuck in some lines along with those huge moves and it would be an absolute winner. :)

I was going to say something similar to that.

Huge moves are awesome and jesus Damon yours are HUGE, but stick a few lines in the vid and it would be even better (if thats doable). You could even afford to go a touch smaller but just be so precise and smooth with your line and itll contrast your huge stuff.

Epic win on the video though mate. Top dollar!

I was going to say something similar to that.

Huge moves are awesome and jesus Damon yours are HUGE, but stick a few lines in the vid and it would be even better (if thats doable). You could even afford to go a touch smaller but just be so precise and smooth with your line and itll contrast your huge stuff.

Epic win on the video though mate. Top dollar!

consider it done :)(Y)

al try put a few more lines in my video for vid 8, i always try and have something creative in, but this time ile add the odd few lines :)

thanks for the help with new vid btw

Absolutely awesome vid, top notch (Y) The last sidehop was absolutely sick and super smooth. im not a big fan of the new skool trials riding on the new crazy bikes but you ride with bucket loads of style and agression which makes it all so good to watch.

cant wait for vid 8 :D

wasnt it 56.

damon how does that bike ride not sure if i want one or not

rides uber nice imo, everyone whos rode it ses the same thing :) and they say its better then previous ones, i agree :)

That was insane.

You can effectively sidehop a house!

Was surprised there weren't so many gaps to front in this one.

Phil

next vid ;) brake bosses ripped out on a gap to front i was trying soooo i dent bother, new forks are here now though :)

Can i be the first (i think) to say i really like the music, love the heavy stuff :rolleyes: it also goes perfectly with the riding. The editing is awesome as well.

im 13.8 stone at the minute

WTF dude how tall are you thats insane? I've always tried not to get too bulky and heavy because I thought it would hamper the trials riding, on the evidence of video 7 i think im gonna have to have a rethink! lol

off to the gym :D

cheers

Can i be the first (i think) to say i really like the music, love the heavy stuff :rolleyes: it also goes perfectly with the riding. The editing is awesome as well.

WTF dude how tall are you thats insane? I've always tried not to get too bulky and heavy because I thought it would hamper the trials riding, on the evidence of video 7 i think im gonna have to have a rethink! lol

off to the gym :D

cheers

im only like 5'11" odd, im not bulky though, jus fairlly heavy, i thought the same, but its the power to weight ratio that matters ;)lol :giggle:

that wa unbelivable!!!!!! come so far now its pretty much impossible for anyone to take over at this stage in the game lol.

getting a bike again me mate, should hook up some time what you recon! like old times :D

editings absolutly brilliant! really enjoyed watching that, keep going back to watch it again :)

cyas soon mate x

too right :):D soon as u get a bike pal! :)

lol be mint used to love meeting u for rides was some of the best times of my life

i know mate i used to love it aswell had a rate laugh! got my driving test in like 3 week and got a car lined up i hope! so after thats outer way, al get bike and trip down to hull :) x

• 3 weeks later...
too right :):D soon as u get a bike pal! :)

lol be mint used to love meeting u for rides was some of the best times of my life

Ahem im feeling a little left out damon!

Great video as always, huge stuff n all that jazz!

Cap