Your Pets Favourites

Captain Scarlet

Well I'm a cat lover myself, I've had 3 cats in my lifetime and each have had their own foods they go mental for.

My oldest cat loved anything with cheese, I remember opening a pack of wotsits as a kid to find her trying mentally to get into the bag.

My tabby had an obsession with prawns, and soon learnt the name of them, and would climb the walls as soon as you said the word.

And now my tortoiseshell is mad over olives, you could have the oil on your hands and she'd soon find you, I dropped a few on my kitchen tablecloth and she was soon on the scene to lick away at the residue.

So what pets do you have? and what food do they like?

(Yea its a bit of a different question, but I'm still amazed by the fact that my cat loves olives!)

my dog eats every thing, he even eats hes own vomit :D

:sick:

My dog loves fruit. And we have to feed her it because she's a weekend racer :)

All good!

Cats are just lazy, and expect me to do everything, even bring it to them. Cheeky Buggers!

He does have some sort of a point, if your dog hasn't been eating for a fortnight, it's not ideal? If I hadn't been eating for a fortnight, I'd hope I'd go to the doctors pretty quick.

On topic, my cat loves the (Think it was Valentines day...) special edition champagne Marmite. I shit you not.

My puppy drinks stella. As soon as she hears a can open, shes there waiting. If its Stella, she'll sit there and drink until you take it away then cry, but if its any other beer, she turns her nose up and walks away.

My oldest cat used to love curry, until I fed him madras, hes not so keen now >_<

Anything with garlic or tomatoes in he will eat - loves italian, also kebabs, chips, cheese, chinese and pizza :)

My younger cat isnt so much of a dustbin, but if youve got sweaty feet and no socks on, he will lick your toes :D

He does have some sort of a point, if your dog hasn't been eating for a fortnight, it's not ideal? If I hadn't been eating for a fortnight, I'd hope I'd go to the doctors pretty quick.

On topic, my cat loves the (Think it was Valentines day...) special edition champagne Marmite. I shit you not.

and you also fail to realise, he hasnt eaten for 2 weeks, you do realise thats 14 dog weeks. hell if i hadnt ate in 14 weeks, i reckon id be feelin pretty lethargic by now.

Erm, my cat doesnt have any mad foods, other than bacon, hed kill for bacon.

he hates garlic sauce and garlic crisp dip.

and he also hates the protein powder i sometimes overspill onto the floor.

I know this, and id presume hed know this, but clearly not, as i could prove repeatedly.