Erm... Here It Is.

The Duck

Why would anyone slate you for it? It really is a lovely frame to ride. I found Bessel's perfect for doing front wheel moves - just feels spot on. Everything felt effortless on it.

Problem I have, is because I have two bikes - any changes I make, I have to make to BOTH. So £800 might seem a lot to you, but it's double that for me ;)

Because it wasn't the time of the place for it.

hmm... Please explain..

There's not a time or a place for the majority of comment said on here as of late, but you can't surely filter through them with the mind, 'ahh, we must delete this one' 'oh this one isn't a good comment' 'hmm, I don't like what he has said there'

Get what I mean?

hmm... Please explain..

Starting an argument, on a subject that doesn't concern you, and has nothing to do with you at all?

Please don't clog the thread. If you have something to say to me, PM me. If you have something to say to anybody else PM them...

looks like what I said was deleted.

I thought this was an open forum.. Obviously not.

Nice one mods (Y)

This is an open forum, but this guy has tried really hard to point out that he's not all that well off and that he saved really hard to be able to afford a bike like this. If anyone bought one of these, people are obviously gonna have a jab at someones pride and say they're just rich idiots with more money than sense. But this guy obviously didn't want to be labelled with that so when you posted something he asked if I could remove the posts so as we could all get back on topic.

Just out of curiosity, what point would you be trying to prove in an open debate format by stating that this guy is "clearly quite well off?"

Rich

This is an open forum, but this guy has tried really hard to point out that he's not all that well off and that he saved really hard to be able to afford a bike like this. If anyone bought one of these, people are obviously gonna have a jab at someones pride and say they're just rich idiots with more money than sense. But this guy obviously didn't want to be labelled with that so when you posted something he asked if I could remove the posts so as we could all get back on topic.

Just out of curiosity, what point would you be trying to prove in an open debate format by stating that this guy is "clearly quite well off?"

Rich

I wasn't slating anyone, and to be fair I still believe my voice is allowed as much as anyone elses.

Look at the topic about mike hayes, that gets to continue.

I said the bike was nice which it is, but I was just pointing out a fact that to be fair you can not have saved 2k easily at the age of 17, well you can. I have, but that was towards a car, but spendind that sort of money on a bike shows wealthyness.

Just post a pic up of the bike ffs, fair enough, people will get jealous, but who cares?

if he's happy, he's happy.

I have posted pics in the car thread, but I have taken a slating, but yerr.. I take it. We all do on here.

There shouldn't be an expception for one member of the forum. All voices should be opionianted if the forum memeber wishes to do so.

Luke

I said the bike was nice which it is, but I was just pointing out a fact that to be fair you can not have saved 2k easily at the age of 17, well you can. I have, but that was towards a car, but spendind that sort of money on a bike shows wealthyness.

That has to be quite close to the most ignorant, immature, uninformed and ridiculousy stupid comment I have ever heard. A shame considering everything else you said was bang on the mark.

Lets all just leave it out, and stop talking about how wealthy we all are or aren't.

Rich

Read what you wrote about "liking your horizontal dropouts", thought you had an Ozonys so I clicked to view your page and... :o :o :o

The things I'd do to have a bike like that...

Frankly speaking if someone has spent months or even years saving up for a bike, I can't think of a better thing to buy. You get something extraordinary for the big effort you put into saving up for it.

Wooo! Shes gorgeous :wub:

Love the rims!

Always thought the seat style thing looked a bit weird, but i was wrong, it's beautiful!

Congratulations, its a really nice bike, just think of the many (thousands) of hours riding you'll have. Think i speak for everyone, I'm jealous!

Enjoy

Jeez Max, since you moved stockwards, you havn't stopped! :lol:

Definately one of the nicest bikes ever, how does it feel knowing that you own just about the best bike money can buy?

If anyone feels the need to slate you over it anyway, whats it to do with them? You spend your money on what you want!

Come on then, what does it weigh? :P

MAX PAID EVERY PENNY TOWARDS IT :S And to be honest I personaly think thats a desent acheivement, 2 grands worth of bike which he WORKED his self and PAID his self for.

I know he paid for it and fair play it is an achievement but i was just saying that it wouldnt stop it being a lush bike just because he didnt pay for it. :)