New Street Video! (something Very Different)

sayshell

Fair play for something completly different, muted it was ok to watch, and did keep me on the end of the seat until about 2mins were i got bored of the same moves. Like already said, you should bash some trials moves in there aswell, watch videos by the likes of boon/dave marshall, there spinnys streety with trials moves bashed in aswell!

Notice at 2.46 there is actually marks on the wall where he has done that trick before (looks like quite a few times lol).

How many times did it take you to do some of those lines?? because controling the direction of a fakie is a pain in the arse and for me to do those lines would of taken at least 10 attempts on each one.

Got any clips of bails or fails??

Whats in that video is pretty cool, i'm into the spins and manuals, and as someone who enjoys doing that kind of riding, you definitely get points for being able to properly manual a mod!

However i can't help thinking that the variety in there is pretty small, and that video would have been better if it had been a minute and a half long, just with the best lines from that one in it?

If i was going to make a video of that length i'd personally throw some different tricks in there. I'm not going to say what they should be though! Its your choice if you want to ride BMX or trials or a combination of the two! Just throw some more stuff into the mix and your videos will be amazing! :)

I like!

I always find it fun to see people with an alternative style doing their thing, whatever it is. Does it really matter what type of bike he rides? If you donĀ“t like it, why bother spending time criticize? I guess that does only indicating weakness. Im not disturbed in what bike you ride, or the music you have choosen. I like watching people having fun.

And why does everything has to be perfect nowadays? Inferiority complex?

Edited by Rusty190

I AM SO HARDCORE!!!!!! WTF IS EVERYON TALKING ABoUT!!!!!!!! ALL I TRY TO DO IS BE HARDCORE!!!!!!!! THE ONLY REASON I MAKE VIDS IS TO BE HARDCORE!!!!!!!!!! I OWN 15 GUNS DRIVE A 08 PORSHE WITH TWIN TURbo MEGABYTES AND HAVE A GIRLFRIEND WITH 45 LB TITS!!!!!! FEAR ME!!!!!!!!!! IM THE GIRL FROM THE GRUDGE AND WEAR ALL BLACK!! FEAR ME!!!!!!!!!! I PAINT MY NAILS BLACK!!!!!!!!! FEAR ME I LISTEN TO DEATH METAL!!!!!!! I MUST BE HARDCORE IF I LISTEN TO DEATH METAL!!!!!!!!! FEAR ME I DRESS UP AS THE GRIM REEPER!!!!!! IM THE MOST HARDCORE PERSON EVER!!! THIS VIDEO WAS SO HARDCORE BECAUSE I PUT DEATH METAL INTO IT WHO COULD EVER LIKE IT EXCEPT THE MOST HARDCORE PERSON EVER WITH ALL THE SCREAMING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM DEATH INCARNATE!!!!!!!!!!!!! FEAR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SO SCARY!!!! I MAKE VIDEOS TO SCARE people!!!! BECAUSE THATS WHAT BEING HARDCORE IS!!!! U mAKE people AFRAID OF U!!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE BY NOW U REALIZE THAT IM BETTER ThAN U BECAUSE MY GIRLFRIEND HAS BIG BOOBS AND ALSO IM ALWAYS RIGHT!!!!!!! ACCORDING TO ME I AM BASICALLY MY OWN GOD!!!!! LIKE THINK ABOUT IT EVERYONE FEARS ME cAUSE IM HARDCORE AND IM PERFECT AND BETTER THAN EVERYONE IN EVERY WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao i nerly cried when i read this,

my bud ur not truely hardcore untill you listen to hardcore music, and i dont think your going to take a liking to darren styles, scott brown, hixxy and the likes... not many people do im affraid.

ur not scary at all either, just have alot of hair, get over it.

on to the vid,

impressive moves, but as said already if you mixxed it with some basic trials bits and bobs it would be awesome,

Paul

my bud ur not truely hardcore untill you listen to hardcore music, and i dont think your going to take a liking to darren styles, scott brown, hixxy and the likes... not many people do im affraid.

:giggle: This is hardcore:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...riendid=2230873

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...riendid=8151812

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...riendid=5583265

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=28346699

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=136069910

hmmmmmmm shit music, looks weird doing bmx moves on a light trials bike(therefore that makes you weedier) all the moves were the same pretty much roll back spin, roll back spin, roll back spin, buy a bmx it'll save your knees, just think how many pedals you could of saved yourself, also what kind of a name is death dancer, oh yeah did i say the music was shit

"It's a modified Rockshox S id. It took almost 2 weeks to build it. The travel is lowered a lot, the stanchions are sawn down and the internals were completely redesigned"

pbpic2048407.jpg

:sick:

HELP WHAT DO I DO??? people ARE TRAVELLING BACK IN TIME AND STEALING MY IDEAS!!!

thank you! Thats why i made it. Im not looking for a lot of people to like it just for a couple im glad u understood the contrast involved.

SEAN Don't post in my account i like to defend my self :)

I AM SO HARDCORE!!!!!! WTF IS EVERYON TALKING ABoUT!!!!!!!! ALL I TRY TO DO IS BE HARDCORE!!!!!!!! THE ONLY REASON I MAKE VIDS IS TO BE HARDCORE!!!!!!!!!! I OWN 15 GUNS DRIVE A 08 PORSHE WITH TWIN TURbo MEGABYTES AND HAVE A GIRLFRIEND WITH 45 LB TITS!!!!!! FEAR ME!!!!!!!!!! IM THE GIRL FROM THE GRUDGE AND WEAR ALL BLACK!! FEAR ME!!!!!!!!!! I PAINT MY NAILS BLACK!!!!!!!!! FEAR ME I LISTEN TO DEATH METAL!!!!!!! I MUST BE HARDCORE IF I LISTEN TO DEATH METAL!!!!!!!!! FEAR ME I DRESS UP AS THE GRIM REEPER!!!!!! IM THE MOST HARDCORE PERSON EVER!!! THIS VIDEO WAS SO HARDCORE BECAUSE I PUT DEATH METAL INTO IT WHO COULD EVER LIKE IT EXCEPT THE MOST HARDCORE PERSON EVER WITH ALL THE SCREAMING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM DEATH INCARNATE!!!!!!!!!!!!! FEAR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SO SCARY!!!! I MAKE VIDEOS TO SCARE people!!!! BECAUSE THATS WHAT BEING HARDCORE IS!!!! U mAKE people AFRAID OF U!!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE BY NOW U REALIZE THAT IM BETTER ThAN U BECAUSE MY GIRLFRIEND HAS BIG BOOBS AND ALSO IM ALWAYS RIGHT!!!!!!! ACCORDING TO ME I AM BASICALLY MY OWN GOD!!!!! LIKE THINK ABOUT IT EVERYONE FEARS ME cAUSE IM HARDCORE AND IM PERFECT AND BETTER THAN EVERYONE IN EVERY WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This must be the lucky lady. (Y)

post-13376-1220387255_thumb.jpg

Sorry i take it all back.. didnt see this "hardcore" rant before i posted. It makes you sound like a tool.

I don't agree with people telling you what you should and shouldn't do/ride but don't agree with that sort of crap either

Edit: ALso, I prefer the video without the music

Edited by yain

Haha, I was just about to post that up too. Saw the "Death dancer" title on there, and didn't bother watching it, then saw "Death Dancer" come up when I clicked on the Youtube link and nearly shit myself. Off to watch now, haha...

http://www.thecomeupbmx.net/post.php?pid=6694

Anonymous said...

damn cliff is literally going to suffocate from laughter once he reads the comments. let the hate begin. OH OH let me start. GET A HAIRCUT! YOU ARE NOT HARDCORE YOU LOOK LIKE THE GIRL FROM THE RING RIDING A TRIALS BIKE ON STREET! ARE YOU RETARDED GET A BMX AND A HAIRCUT! BY THE WAY THAT SONG WAS GAY TRY SOMETHING LIKE PAPOOSE OR CAM'RON. I BET YOU COULD 360 A 20 SET IF YOU JUST RODE A BMX ARE YOU A STUPID?

September 2nd, 2008 - 3:11pm

It would've been alright if that post blatantly hadn't been written by you.

I still don't get why you need sus forks if you're never more than about 3ft off the floor, and I still don't see how this has any potential, but yeah, keep having fun I guess.

The concept of this video is different I tried to move away completely from the whole skateboard/bmx/rollarblade/etc

style video and create something new. Try not to think of it too much as a bike video. If u go in watching it like a regular bike video u won't enjoy it.

It's pretty hard to think of it as being different from a 'bike video' when you're riding a bike, and you've edited it exactly like a 'bike video', and there's nothing at all to differentiate it from any other 'bike video' around?

i do not know what the deal is. he is riding a bike. what more do we need to encourage his style?

it looked pretty awesome. it was also quite redundant.

music was not my taste. so i just muted it.

i look forward to more from him. hopefully with some more versatility.

Things Onzaboymark is not surprised about: Those forks. Sheared headtubes.

actually the headtube sheered when i went back to ridgid but i was running a 26" ridgid fork. the height of the sus fork i was running was 365 and with your body weight on it its like 340 or somethin so it actually didnt screw up my geo as much as u might imagine. when i was running a 26"

The first dob frame i broke was cause i didnt run a brake booster it snapped at the seatstay when i hit the brake hard. The second one broke doing a 180. my toxsin is pretty dam tough though so ill probably just ride that forever its just a little short so i gotta use the longest stem ever

:| that just looks like its met a grinder :|

why if he is riding so harshly does he ave the frame that is most known to cracking ?

i bought it cause i liked the geo and the colour and they are cheap. I figured for the price of one regualr frame i could by 3 dobs and 3 dobs might last longer than 1 alu frame. Turns out not.