Death Magnetic

BONGO

I'm not into making threads on such small subjects, like a single album, from a single band. But it's Metallica!

Just got the album now, AMAZING!! Reminds me more of the Kill em all / lightening era. Absolutely love it. First listen and i'm air drumming like a nut case lol.

Also get some reminders of Load and Reload, which weren't particularly loved, although i really liked them on the whole, although nothing compared with Tallica of the 80's.

If you ain't got it and were dissapointed by St Anger, like me, then get it!

Oh yeah, Unforgiven III...

Is it a coincidence that Trujullo is every bit as good as Burton, who was the bassist for kill em all, ride the lightening and master of puppets. My Favourite album is actually And justice, which was Newstead. The worst in my opinion, was St anger, which was, on the whole, written without a bassist in the band.

Back on form, Amazing (Y)

I think I need to listen to it a few more times before I make my mind up. It is a damn sight better than St Anger (with that horrible hollow drum sound that Ulrich seemed to like so much recently) but whether its better than, or as good as, Ride the Lightning or Master of Puppets...not sure yet.

Is it a coincidence that Trujullo is every bit as good as Burton, who was the bassist for kill em all, ride the lightening and master of puppets. My Favourite album is actually And justice, which was Newstead. The worst in my opinion, was St anger, which was, on the whole, written without a bassist in the band.

Back on form, Amazing (Y)

The bassist was Bob Rock i think, the Ape dude just took his place. Personally i hate the way he holds the guitar. hence callimg him an ape.... dnt like Larsh that much either.... dont mind 'Tallica though...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metallica

^^ lol

The bassist was Bob Rock i think, the Ape dude just took his place. Personally i hate the way he holds the guitar. hence callimg him an ape.... dnt like Larsh that much either.... dont mind 'Tallica though...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metallica

^^ lol

that "ape dude" is Robert Trujillo! seeing his do his bass solo's at wembley last year! WOW!

I've never been much a Metallica fan, but enjoyed the classic like For whom the bell tolls/ ride the lightning etc. This album is awesome in my opinion, that good I went out and brought Kill 'em all, RTL, ...Master of puppets yesterday. Such good listening, deffinatley back to there good stuff.