Red Bull Ride In Paris - Hermance, Oehler, Kraus

SLB

Ok... so here is the first of the videos out of the 19 tapes of footage I'm sitting on from my OS trip. Vincent Hermance, Thomas Oehler and Petr Kraus riding some spots in Paris near the koxx shop for a photo shoot.

http://vimeo.com/1849931

Ps. This footage was to go into a DVD but I've canned that idea. However I'm probably putting in a similar amount of effort so I'm trying a donation button... incase people feel like contributing to my coffee/camera fund at the bottom of http://www.sydneytrials.com

In the collection to come I have footage from Koxx days, UCI rounds, Dani Comas training, Cesar Canas, Dangerous Dave, Alex Markwart, Chris Hinson, Joe Brewer, local stuff and the piste de resistance... a lengthy video of Thomas Ohler in Austria and Spain.

Edited by SLB

Obviously I don't mind watching the craziness - but it annoys me a bit when all you see is Hermance, when it's a group-ride video...

He just dominates the whole thing... I wanted to see more of the streety guy (I'm bad with names.... help?)

Well edited and shot, but Hermance was featured too much. He also seemed pretty off form at the start of the video. I'm also getting sick of seeing that spot with the cobbled walls, green wire fence and ping pong table - every Koxx video (or independent video of a Koxx ride) that comes out nowadays seems to be Hermance riding that one spot and doing relatively similar stuff.

Edited by Rumplestiltskin

Loved it, you've done really well on the editing! Title screen is mint, very professional and the rest of the video is captivating to watch!

Its nice that you've added some bails from vincent too, its nice to know hes not invulnerable in a trials way!

Great stuff, downloaded!

does anyone know the name of the song when vincent gaps up to front on that ping pong table thing? thankyou Sam X

Editors-camera (sebastian remix) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHSCuinqA78

Realy liked that vid the songs went so well with the great level of riding.

Edited by Chris Woodhouse

I dont think it was 'amazing' but vince certainly knows how to throw that bike about eh

Agreed. Lame video considering it was a RedBull 'event'. Looked like an average London ride with some really good riders haha!... but then most London rides have really good riders anyway!