Neil Chana Video 2

Ross Gardner

Hey,

Basically, ever since Neil finished Uni back in May, i decided since his first video was much loved, why not do another. I had to cut the video short by a little as Neil now has work commitments and struggles to make it out nowadays, along with his move to Leeds in a few months, this will be his final video more than likely (hopefully he will look back at this video and smile with all the good times he had in RG :P ) Most people who have ridden with him can agree with me that Neil is an energetic, fun guy, and i tried to reflect that both with the edit and the song. Good Ol' Stevie Wonder :)

Anyway, enjoy, and I'm sure Neil would appreciate some comments :) Love you mate x

Trials-Forum Video -> Full ViewDownloadUpload
Edited by Ross Gardner

Haha, Amazing video.

Great riding neil, Some massive suff in there, And not forgettingto tar he rails :P

Top bloke neil (Y) Always rememberr thereading rides me, you, rossy, mart and dan. Especially Portsmouth ride :)

wish you all the best in leeeds (Y) Hopefully be a able to ride with you atleat once before you go to leeds, If not then i will miss you mate (Y)

Connor x

That was awesome. Get a download link up for that badboy :lol:

Rich

that was really nice

good feeling in this vid

what was the two first frames he rides? kot and pitbull 2004?

Just uploading to TfTube now Rich (Y)

The first frame he rides is a KOT and the second is a coust replica - not sure what brand. He's a bit of a bike whore :P

Neil, i have been struggling down here without you anyway and ur in reading, leeds is 4 hrs how will i cope now.

Last yr was so awesome riding with you, such a positive vibe all the time even if your bike was a bag! And i wont get started on the scarfs.

I am missing u massivly buddy, when ever u are in pompey or down this way give me a ring with or without bike. If u have the bike all the better there is a bed here if u ever need it!

All my love

P.S. good effort on the vid rossy, i will hopefully be in reading sometime soon to ride.

firstly how come my tits end up in all the good reading videos. and two NEIL WTF you cant be quitting completely?? well sad if you are and ill have to come see you soon dude ive missed you. Video was sick mate and well enjoyed it. Cant believe it really really fun to watch as allways i will love you long time xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

and two NEIL WTF you cant be quitting completely??

:( Damn man, you where a ledgend rider :( I'll miss you lots

Video was actually shithot, i loved every second of it, you've improved soo much, hopefully one day you'll be soooooo bored you'll pick up your bike and come ride with us lot :)

Take care man, xxxx

neil mate that was awesome, progressed shed loads on a the real sized bike, glad to see you finally managed to kill the kot! i did noticed you were lacking the legendary scarves!

cant beleive you're goin all the way up there mate :( twas damn good riding with you when we were down in pompey, good times and always a chuckle. good luck with everything up there mate. was hoping to catch up for a ride soon....

What the f**k neil! (for 2 reasons)

1. I love you, and that video was sick. Your riding has actually gotten amazing recently (must be that BB :P)

2. Your going to bastarding leeds?! Don't even think about it until we have another ride! I didn't even know!

P.S. Joe White, anybody else find him a turn on? no? only me then...

Neil man, ring me sometime for a chat i miss you hahaha, brilliant video that summed you and our RG rides up to a tea.

Seriously banging lines from oxford and that, also some places i have never seen?

Keep on riding when your in leeds dude and we shall ride soon.

looking forward to your next vid :P

Dan

xxx.

really enjoyed watching that neil you bum leeds is a shit hole y do u wanna go their,u suit a 26" so much better tooo,nice editing rossy good tune too

(Y)

he has got him self a very nice job there.