Where In The Uk?

Fishy

I've got one house in mind :)

It's in the New forest, on the back of a cycle trail in the middle of nowhere near Boulder.

I used to ride past it all the time and see it up on top of the hill, then I went past it about a month later and it was burnt to the ground :(

I'd loooove to buy it and rebuild it to pimpness.

I'd stay just where i am... Just outside liverpool, in between liverpool and Wigan, next to the M6, M55, M65, M56, M62, 10 minutes from the beach, 10 minutes from the city, 10 minutes from the country, 40 minutes from Wales, an hour from the Lake district. A ton of amazing skateparks, great street, great natural, great motorbike tracks, great lakes to fish, great nights out! Why would i ever want to move :P

Yorkshire

WEST yorkshire

As close to keighley as I can get without getting mugged by the gangs that sprung up when I moved away lol.

In fact, f**k that, I think living in Yeadon would be better - the tarn has a track around it, and there's a shitload of rocks nearby, and it's closer to leeds.

I only remember living in two places, bridgwater(home) and bristol(uni) and i love bristol to bits and not just because of the riding. But compared to back home in a quiet town obviously it'll be better for me in general. But yeh it has pretty much everything you'll need.

If you have the opportunity to move anywhere in the UK, then surely a move out with the UK would not be too far out of reach? Depending on your criminal record etc etc.

I would much prefer to move somewhere other than the UK. Australia, America, Europe?

I suppose in answer to your question, I would probably say the south of england, just for a try out. (no town in particular)