Nbr 30 Featuring Ross Gardner

that NBR dude

Great filming Andy! Thanks ever-so-much for doing that to show off Rossy's riding!

Ross, I'm jealous of your bike - it's looking fantastic and your riding deserves all the Kudos everyone is giving you. You've come along way since we first crossed paths. Top class riding and a very enjoyable watch! The wider screen is a treat and the music gets my vote too. BTW, I haven't forgotten to get those new pads sent off to you. (Y)

Great end to the vid! Hard to top the Policeman's contribution!

Steve

Mr Gardner. I am not going to point out the lines when we go riding anymore. You can do that while i have a tea break. ha ha. Really good. Im so glad you took that spacer out. Dont know what would of happend on the drop gap at the end there????

Nice footage andy and a good feel to the vid. Locations are mint.

Nick manning looks like rossy trials bodyguard in the back ground undercover in m.a.d gear. you been working out manning lol. love it.

and marshall doing some subtle gardening in the back ground too.

ROSS GARDNER I want to see another vid soon.

Thanks for all the comments guys and gals. I've switched to Adobe Premier CS3 as opposed to Sony Vegas, so the HD edits are improving gradually (Vegas sucks for HD editing)

Glad you all enjoyed the vid anyway. I forgot how much I enjoyed filming/editing so this was a nice one for me to sit and do.

Expect more soon, bigger and better as always!!

Yessss rosss you f**king sick man!..

Amazing riding as always. Your ability to see lines that others cant never fails to amaze me.

Those lines in poole were so mint, especially the one from the bin to the concrete bollards was awsome.

And that drop gap was stupid mahoosive. You never seem to stop progressing.

Ride real soon mate (Y)

Connor.

Cheers Ben, Im still messing about with the colour profiles as some shots seem to be a bit undersaturated. The more I play about, the better its gets, just wish it wasnt so damn complicated haha.

Yeah, I've no idea how to colour correct. I always play around with brightness and contrast though. I would really like learn though as I'm always finding myself feeling unhappy with the colour condition of my shots. I always overexpose when filming (mostly when the sun lacks) but I wonder if this somewhat relates to relative monitor/viewfinder settings.