Fbm T-shirt Designs

Sam Jones

Here's my submission. Can we supply more than one design? I had to slap this one together right quick as I'm on break at work. Might like to revisit this idea when I get home.

Thanks and hope TF members like it. :)

Thats brilliant, has all the intended info on, in a very clear and concice design. Top marks for that one!

Thats brilliant, has all the intended info on, in a very clear and concice design. Top marks for that one!

Thanks!

But I think you're supposed to add:

"I'm Barack Obama, and I approve this message." That's what they all say over here on their campaign ads.

;)

Anyway, a slight revision to the design. Added May to the date. Cleaned it up a bit. Also dropped it over blue in a smaller one color scheme which could go on a sleeve or on the back. Either way. Hope you like it.

-Tappets

post-18816-1226531395_thumb.jpg

Hi

Just a line to say dont get confused about money.

The "DJ" Memorial ride is essentially a non profit making fun day, it is to remember DJ and the sport he loved and lived for and a chance for riders to get together and meet up.

Any profit made from the sale of FBM T shirts etc goes towards the re-planting and upkeep of the Memorial Garden.

A great idea to have a new design for the T's and Hoodies. I have spoken to the shirt people and I would like to make it happen in the new year. So get your ideas in by the 15th of December, colours of print must be minimal (2 perhaps 3), we can't print over a seam, we can have the logo on the sleeve. The final decision on design will be made by DJ's family in conjunction with the shirt people.

Hope this clears a few points up, thanks for your help and support

Charlie

:deej::bunny::deej:

Hi again,

I made a few minor revisions to accommodate the possible fabric colors and to spruce it up a bit. Each design only uses two colors and allows some of the fabric to show through and breathe more in the bunny/circle area so that the ink doesn't feel like a plastic sheet when you're wearing it.

Thanks for the opportunity!

post-18816-1228260334_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tappets

• 2 weeks later...