Think I Been Scammed On Here.

Tim-Rodriguez

Oooooor, you only just bothered to send them. Or maybe I'm too cynical. Are you suggesting that you went to the post office in Rotherham and asked for a parcel to Tim Rodriguez, and they handed it back to you?! Sorry, I smell BS. I know the post office are rubbish, but they get far too much of the blame for things not turning up off here.

I get the impression that he went to his local PO and they traced the package which ended up in some random sorting office, and was then forwarded on. I don't think he had it physically handed it back to him.

at any rate, abdab's now shown his face and isnt hiding like a guilty person would, he has given a reason why they're late and has apologised and not got over defensive. He could have only just sent them, but tim will never know, or if he does find, by that time he wont care.

Truth is if they turn up in the next couple of days now... but looks promising :)

Do you need Abdab's mobile number? This is really getting very out of hand. Eskimo sent 180 to him as well; yet no reply... This is very very odd since the a few of his other parts were sold successfully such as a few Onza Pro Series rims and the Tensile freewheel.

At the end of the day; people have Abdab's address... if necessary, since at least two people are being blanked by him, the police are an option. It sorta constitutes as theft... considering your 50 and eskimo's 180 amounts to 230, and god knows who else is having trouble too....

From the times I phoned him he was saying 'oh yeh it's been sent out mate, don't worry'... Well, I hope so. Perhaps it could just be the beginning of slow Christmas post...

Give it a few more days and if it still doesn't come; for either eskimo or Tim, then it's worth calling some figures of authority... However if one of you guys' parts arrive then there's good hope for the other...

Fingers crossed, it's only a matter of time until things are sorted.

:)

now ive just seen that he owes ogre a headset which i paid for im pissed. i rang him but he hung up when i mentioned his name. i know ive only waited a few days but something like that should be have a tracking or receipt. this is to fishy as i know hes going away soon. ill txt him now, and arnt going f**k about waiting. so ill get in contact at his house number and visit the police station tomorrow.

Serves him right for being a fanny.

I've NEVER had a problem sending parcels and i've been using the national postal service for over 15 years, it'd be different if he said "Ok, sorry mate my bad I forgot. I'll get it done tomorrow" but no. The only time I had a problem with a parcel was when someone didn't send me a wheel I bought off ebay and fobbed it off on RM.

Or am I being to judgmental ?

Or am I being to judgmental ?

Possibly.

How long exactly have these people been waiting? If it's a week then I think Abdab's not to blame yet..

If it's a few weeks then yeah fair enough it might be his fault. Can't really be bothered to look through the topic :P

He does sound like he's being a dick about keeping in contact.

Edited by Bob Fossil

So does this mean I been scammed or is Abdab going to tell me another lie and say he got the package got returned to his home address because he didnt writte my address properly and hasnt had the time to post it again?!?.

This is a true croc of shit.

Im loosing my nerve here. :angry:

IMO, don't get your hopes up they'll arrive.

But don't discount it. With a bit of luck he'll read all our posts and try to save his integrity. Give it another 2 weeks then try and take further action, what that action is must be up to you. Remember, it's only £50 but it's your £50 that you probably worked pretty hard for at some point.

IMO, don't get your hopes up they'll arrive.

But don't discount it. With a bit of luck he'll read all our posts and try to save his integrity. Give it another 2 weeks then try and take further action, what that action is must be up to you. Remember, it's only £50 but it's your £50 that you probably worked pretty hard for at some point.

Yeah that £50 is a days work for me and doesnt help when I got left redundant from my job on friday so I cant afford to loose money like this.

Yeah that £50 is a days work for me and doesnt help when I got left redundant from my job on friday so I cant afford to loose money like this.

You could always go small claims, but that for the beginning would cost a fair bit.

Do you know anyone up his way who could personally collect the parts?

police have come to the house, they even said its still under the 7 day mark so they shouldnt be really complaining...

but i did offer enxt day delviery... the goods have all been sent. i do not answer on withheld numbers, and i can ahrdly answer my phone as i am now at work like usual. and i crnt text or answer phone of office floor.

ALL THE GOODS HAVE BEEN SENT ALONG WITH someone'S 30 quid.... sorry for inconvenience but the goods are now on your way...

in regards to the cranks, i really duno why u havent received them yet

they should be with you soon tim soon, i aitn a clue wtf parcel force is doing there

police have come to the house, they even said its still under the 7 day mark so they shouldnt be really complaining...

but i did offer enxt day delviery... the goods have all been sent. i do not answer on withheld numbers, and i can ahrdly answer my phone as i am now at work like usual. and i crnt text or answer phone of office floor.

ALL THE GOODS HAVE BEEN SENT ALONG WITH someone'S 30 quid.... sorry for inconvenience but the goods are now on your way...

in regards to the cranks, i really duno why u havent received them yet

they should be with you soon tim soon, i aitn a clue wtf parcel force is doing there

:rolleyes:

Receipts or any other sort of confirmation?

Smells of bullshit in here.

That was me who called the Police. Yeah, maybe impatient or just making sure £180 hasn't disappeared!

You had fast communication through here and then as soon as you got my money, nothing. You answered your phone once to me, then hung up as soon as i mentioned 'Abdab'. The number was not withheld and i called you various times of the day. Would you like me to ring you at 6am tomorrow? You sold the headset to 2 different people. Next day delivery means next day, the next day has already been and gone.

I'm not going to wait around, you said you were going away, so i will be up there myself.